• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
k, wednesday at noon it is. i will ask to make sure of this tomorrow.

hopefully our fridge will be fixed or whatnot by then. i noticed today that the inside of the freezer had a lot of condensation...which doesn't happen if it's as cold as it's supposed to be. so a repair person should be coming sometime tomorrow to assess it. that's another reason i don't want people over tomorrow.

idea

Smash Master
k, wednesday at noon it is. i will ask to make sure of this tomorrow.

hopefully our fridge will be fixed or whatnot by then. i noticed today that the inside of the freezer had a lot of condensation...which doesn't happen if it's as cold as it's supposed to be. so a repair person should be coming sometime tomorrow to assess it. that's another reason i don't want people over tomorrow.

edit: why does it keep trying to make me double post? clicking 'submit reply' takes me to the full reply window, even though i was using quick reply, and tells me i have to wait 30 seconds to post again.

unknown522

Some guy
yup, at least two. there's that small one in the kitchen too. and if sylar comes he'll probably bring his.
alright, sweet
don't u guys have school D:
school ends at 1:15 everyday for me. Very little homework (except the stuff that piled on me over the break). So yeah, I'm mostly free.
yeaa..

for Ryan and I its cuz we're black. we can make it to everything.
lol, you make it to everything?

idea

Smash Master
lol new stereotype

black people: count on them to be at places.

(i know that's not what you're getting at but i like my version more)

edit: why 1:15?

unknown522

Some guy
lol new stereotype

black people: count on them to be at places.

(i know that's not what you're getting at but i like my version more)

edit: why 1:15?
it's because my school is an alternative school. We have 2 courses per half semester (called quads), so I have 2 periods each 2 hours long, with a 15 min break in between, so it starts at 9. The campus I'm, the classes ages 18 - 20 can be in the same class, and then 21 + are all in the same class (mostly immagrants).

The school is called monsignor fraser college (not really a college). There are about 8 campuses in toronto. I know Marco went to one for a couple of months. Bernard went to one close to mine last year. The one I go to is at Midland and Finch.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Alright, it has been almost a year since the last major GTA tourney. Any news on another one being hosted (Since No1 likes Brawl, Melee has to continue!)

idea

Smash Master
okay guys, new plan.

rather than having people over, i will...not.

cause our fridge still has to be either replaced entirely by the warranty, or replaced by us buying a new fridge. since this is a lot of money, it won't help my parents to have people over, being noisy and playing video games and yelling about **** all day =D and more specifically they said no. well, even more specifically, my mom said "can it wait till another day?"

so in summary, NO ONE COME OVER TOMORROW.

i'm still free if someone else wants to host though.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yea Ayaz I am going. So is Europhoria, Unknown and others if we can secure a ride. Which shouldn't be too hard tbh seeing as its right across the border. I've been there over a dozen times. Its like a 3 hour car ride.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Theoretical car spots have been called by Mike, Imadh, Me, Ryan. It was either Mike or Imadh's idea to go. I forget who said it first. Then I brought up the fact that I had family there and could easily go. Uhh, then Ryan called next.

If we do get a car, spots are filling out fast.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
ugh guys..
it says thiers a tourney here..january 30th and 31st
http://www.progamingleague.ca/index.php
its like halo, super smash bros (doesnt say if its melee or brawl) and other games.
im gonna ask them which smashbros theyre talking about.
but yeah plg is new and its like mlg but for Canada.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ yeah. i just pmed the guy (head of plg) saying how we have a big community and such, hopefully he gets back at me and runs melee.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol, k. so i'm pretty much screwed for future events unless people cancel or we get a second car, huh =P
For the Rochester trip possibly, but I didn't say anything about future trips. Just call it super early next time. i.e.: when someone posts the link on the boards or as soon as you hear anyone in the community mention it. Thats Mike/Bernard style right there. :D

ugh guys..
it says thiers a tourney here..january 30th and 31st
http://www.progamingleague.ca/index.php
its like halo, super smash bros (doesnt say if its melee or brawl) and other games.
im gonna ask them which smashbros theyre talking about.
but yeah plg is new and its like mlg but for Canada.
Uh its Melee. If you go to the Forums section like Kyle said, the only forum offered is for Brawl. I have some friends who are on the Halo ladders in pgl as well sooo...

yea its like asking MLG to bring melee back. : (

ghostbusters FTW!!!
lol

idea

Smash Master
oh david, next time i see you, two things

1) i need my wiimote back
2) i want to remember to test out that rolling onto you to rest thing. where marth fsmashes and it looks like i have time to rest you in the lag after rolling. i guess i could test this with any marth though.

Top Bottom