• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Leacero

Smash Lord
I'm the wrong person to ask these days. I'd honestly say I'm good to mediocre at best now. I am just a good decision maker.
ya all he does now is feed top and asks the jungler to gank for him cuz he's so behind.

then he proceeds to go legendary somehow and stops saying he's so behind.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is there a way to see all 250 people in your league? Mine only seems to go up to 37, and it says I'm 26.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ask dekar about my decision making skills when i play with him

or px

or any smasher i play like *** when i play with you ****s

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's really all I want to work on anyways. :applejack:
There is not really a good way to teach that. You have to have a solid understanding of the positioning of your team and enemy team as well as relative strengths of each team's champions so you can assess when it's appropriate to push for an objective of some sort.

Trial and error :p Look at items, know which champs are good early and late, assess amounts of CC, relative health levels, if anyone has backed when trying to force a dragon or something, etc.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Hello everyone!! I’m Strawhat Dahean, european Melee player. I have been working on something related to League of Legends and I wanted to show it to the smash community first, also wanted to ask you guys a favor.

Videos:
Toys of Legends episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roWHIuBAN18
Toys of Legends episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyi3zw3YA_o

First off, I would really appreciate if you watch both episodes, even if you didn’t like the first one. And If you don’t mind, I would love you hear some feedback from you guys, I think this is the community I respect the most. Please don’t tell me “it’s great” or “it sucks”, tell me your reasons, that’s why I’m posting it here first. I will give you 2 examples so you can see what kind of feedback I’m asking for:

Example 1: It’s good, but the music is too loud, is hard to hear what the characters are saying.
Example 2: I think that “in game” scenes are better than just showing us your toys for 5 minutes. Give me more in game scenes.

Those 2 videos are only the “intro” of the series. The first season will be like a big intro for the whole series, this season will include a lot of stuff about League of Legends, followed by what I think will be a good story with Blitzcrank and Ezreal as main characters, plus another secondary character I will show soon, but it’s not related with League of Legends.

I really hope you guys can help me out with this. If you liked it, please share it with your friends if they play League of Legends and subscribe to my channel, you would do me a great favor. I put all my hopes in the community that raised almost 100K for Melee/breast cancer, thank you all for your time and for helping me reaching as many people as possible.

By the way if I ever need help recording in game footage, can I ask for your help? :D
I liked these. The only problem is how awful some of the things sound in whatever Microsoft voice you used to record these haha. The huehuehuehue was just terrible for example. Besides that, I think its a good start.

Did you make those yourself? Because they're really good. Like, I would buy one they're that good.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
How come I'm 2-0 and have gotten a total of 18 points, while a friend in my league won a game and got lik 48 points? I don't get it lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
cassiopeias blackguards represent

gold II

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
I liked these. The only problem is how awful some of the things sound in whatever Microsoft voice you used to record these haha. The huehuehuehue was just terrible for example. Besides that, I think its a good start.

Did you make those yourself? Because they're really good. Like, I would buy one they're that good.
Yep, I wasn't happy with the "huehuehuehue" result either, I tried like 5 different things and I didn't really like any of them, I think I will just stick to "lololololol". About the toys, you can buy them here:

http://leo-tux.deviantart.com/

Thanks for your feedback mate.

Coney

Smash Master
How come I'm 2-0 and have gotten a total of 18 points, while a friend in my league won a game and got lik 48 points? I don't get it lol
i averaged 30 points a win for some reason in gold 1...no clue why though :\

in other news

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

those playoff sets are INTENSE

X1-12

Smash Champion
Is there a way to see all 250 people in your league? Mine only seems to go up to 37, and it says I'm 26.
Riot said they weren't gonna fill leagues up completely when they made them so if any of your friends get promoted to your division they can be put in the same league as you.. having only 37 does seem a bit extreme though

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
As if I needed even more of a glaring reminder of how bad I am...I get Poppy's Wizards.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Need to play 9 more ranked solo queue games before I'm in a league.

Free agent what!?!?!

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in gold League wanna Duo with me out of my placements? Never got around to doing them because I only got stable internet about 3 weeks ago. Unranked people scare me ;_;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is ad thresh supposed to be a thing? ive gotten a few (which were bad), but i dont know if thats skill or the champ

Top Bottom