• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Coney

Smash Master
**** anivia

also i'm so mad @ this patch out of nowhere

but someone told me the q's would be re-enabled for a little bit at some point tonight?

if so, i'm def playing all night and hitting that plat

cause right now i'm 1792 and pissed off because i'm one win away from the next bracket, which is going to translate to like 15 games in the future

sheikamaru

jive
i wanted to do a stream in the near future... i do a lot of solo ranked games and some normals. just wanted to see if it'd gain any interest from you guys thats all :3

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
**** anivia

but someone told me the q's would be re-enabled for a little bit at some point tonight?

if so, i'm def playing all night and hitting that plat

cause right now i'm 1792 and pissed off because i'm one win away from the next bracket, which is going to translate to like 15 games in the future
is platinum 1800?

if so, i am sad. i was so close and i've been messing around in my rankeds because i didn't even know.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
**** anivia

I just played a game where everyone was getting like 3 second delay all game, people kept DCing etc. Was it just that one game, or is it happening to everyone?
Anyway, that game makes me feel like it's unlikely.

Also can't you just hit plat after the patch? I really don't understand how this new ranking system works but you can still go up in rank, from what I understand.

Coney

Smash Master
is platinum 1800?

if so, i am sad. i was so close and i've been messing around in my rankeds because i didn't even know.
it's 1850, but ranks are divided by 50

since i'm at 1792, i'm one game away from the next bracket, which will take me literally climbing an entire bracket + winning a bo3 to get otherwise

I just played a game where everyone was getting like 3 second delay all game, people kept DCing etc. Was it just that one game, or is it happening to everyone?
Anyway, that game makes me feel like it's unlikely.

Also can't you just hit plat after the patch? I really don't understand how this new ranking system works but you can still go up in rank, from what I understand.
yeah, but it takes a much longer time just by default

currently i'm at 1792...that means five games (averaging 12 elo per win) to hit plat

now i'd have to

reach the top of my bracket
win a bo3
reach the top of the NEXT bracket
win a bo5

Coney

Smash Master
i thought it was you can go down in brackets, but not in tiers?

as in, if you're gold 4, you can never be silver, but you can be gold 1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think that's what he meant. That's what I thought when he said it, so maybe not everyone's used to the terms yet?

As a side note, I'm terrified by this new system.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I thought you can't go below 0 league points once you pass the threshold? Ah no just looked up the thing again, you're right but it's a lot of consecutive losses to drop in leagues.

And ya, that cho clip? Kass did jack **** the whole time, if the Qs and Ws weren't landed that was a lost fight.

Okuser

Smash Ace
-The League System has arrived for ranked play!
-Champion losses and win ratios will no longer be displayed to other players

pretty obvious who this patch is for.

"lets do ******** **** to the game so that the casuals don't get their feelings hurt!"

Vyke

Smash Champion
no leacero, that's dumb

casuals need to man up and grow some testicles, they aren't the majority userbase. they need to be rude back to people

come on

reported

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Blood Boil
Duration reduced to 12 seconds from 15
Attack speed bonus reduced to 25/30/35/40/45% from 25/35/45/55/65%
Movement speed bonus reduced to 8/9/10/11/12% from 11/12/13/14/15%

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Really wanted to play this evening, but noooooooo, let's roll out season 3. Couldn't do it yesterday, could we? :x

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
-The League System has arrived for ranked play!
-Champion losses and win ratios will no longer be displayed to other players

pretty obvious who this patch is for.

"lets do ******** **** to the game so that the casuals don't get their feelings hurt!"
Better than people bragging all day likes ***** and being *******s to people who aren't.

I'd rather people can't shove their **** everywhere with things like that.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Better than people bragging all day likes ***** and being *******s to people who aren't.

I'd rather people can't shove their **** everywhere with things like that.
haha everyone can still "shove their **** everywhere" except now we can't even check to see if they are telling the truth.

not to mention it's a huge inconvenience for recruiting

Turazrok

Smash Master
Catering to casuals **** riot let's all go play dota!

no plz take these invites I don't want them :C

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
haha everyone can still "shove their **** everywhere" except now we can't even check to see if they are telling the truth.

not to mention it's a huge inconvenience for recruiting
I tend to not like arrogant or cocky attitudes so I can see where they are coming from.

For recruiting, sure, that is a reason to look at it. And you still can, but at a lower level I'd rather keep the game with less of the cocky in there and just people playing the game.

Top Bottom