• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't consider vayne an adc anymore. No skill shots.. Like you're doomed if your opponent runs into a brush
Errr, adcs have skillshots? I thought the point of ADCs was to walk up and right click people all dai

If they have real skillshots they're not really ADCs (that means you EZ, ashe, twitch, and the rest of you!)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
To follow-up on the Max CDRVlad build, what would that look like? I'm running into this problem where I have way too many items I want to build on Vlad.

I ran a CDR build with Ionian, WotA, DFG, Deathcap, Void Staff, Rylai's and blue pot, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

Liandry's, Warmog's and Zhonya's are all kinda like "hey look at us", but I don't know what the best combination is.

Thoughts on build & build order for Vlad?

:phone:
I run max CDR on Vlad a lot but the problem is you're sacrificing a lot of survivability for that dps, which is kind of useless in a lot of situations. If you can't kill a fed carry with your initial burst chances are the low cooldowns aren't going to save you before they kill you. It's just hilarious in the laning phase when you're Q'ing them every 2 seconds. But yeah I would run cooldown boots and prob DFG. Morrello's for max CDR who cares about the mana regen it still has a nice passive for Vlad. But I find it's far more effective to just build Vlad the standard cap, zhonyas, rylai's, liandry's way or even just rush mogs on him cause it's Vlad.

Also, after playing Viktor more and more I really do think he is quite good. Seriously, you get a teammate with a vicious AOE ult like wukong or fiddles and your ult DESTROYS people. That silence really changes team fights. Not to mention his massive slow/stun and the fact that he can literally stand at the back of the team fight out of harm and melt people with his laser

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Dphat okuser 2013 bot lane.
Also looking for a duo to hit platinum with. I'm around 1800 ATM.

Teach your dog to use blood boil on an ADC before nunu is nerfed. Free wins.

And seriously, how cool would it be to be able to tell people your dog is plat. Pretty cool I think.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Viktor's silence is only 0.5 seconds... it doesn't really blow away the house in teamfights. His teamfight strength comes from ridiculous poking and zone + stun control with his gravity field.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
woah that's a lot of people...anyone want to play a match with me???
I'm kinda a noob,but I'm bored.
gonna check back after a game of dominion...that or a game in Twisted Treeline...

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
In SoloQ you will have 100000000X more success trying to carry as Ez/MF/Varus/Graves/Draven
And I use Corki, Kog'maw, and Ashe. :<

Also I would like to play with you sometime Ryu and preferably when youre not drunk like the one or two times I did get to play with you. :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Viktor's silence is only 0.5 seconds... it doesn't really blow away the house in teamfights. His teamfight strength comes from ridiculous poking and zone + stun control with his gravity field.

But it does. Any silence is enough to make a huge difference. You can say, stop a kat ult or a shen ult. You confuse the entire team briefly because most people don't know that his ult silences at all.

p.s. nunu deserves to be nerfed into the ****ing ground

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How to successfully troll the enemy jungler enough after getting red.
Also out of curiosity, what's your rune setup? For maximum troll I just do cdr blues.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
How to successfully troll the enemy jungler enough after getting red.
Also out of curiosity, what's your rune setup? For maximum troll I just do cdr blues.
if they start red you will probably find it difficult to invade them immediately because you will have no mana and most junglers start blue side

the best thing to do would probably be red>gank mid>blue>invade or something like that
if you just wanna troll the **** out of the enemy jungler keep track of his timers and use boxes to steal buffs as soon as they spawn by getting there ~30 seconds before it spawns

runes don't really matter a whole lot but attack speed/arpen/AD are good for marks and quints
flat armor for yellows and whatever blues usually
edit: if you just wanna be a **** to them flat AP runes are probably the easiest way because boxes do tons of damage with 10+ flat ap early on

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Funny, I was still testing out the CDR. AP blues was next on the list.

Also that's basically been the thing for me with the Sex King. Red/Mid/Blue then Invade or top since their jungler is doing that most likely if they started blue, be in the bush with one or two boxes waiting for them to come by.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Blade is weird. Like it starts off being amazing, but it's based off current health not max health. Your damage and lifesteal massively scale down as you kill them. For doing Baron though it's godly.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Blade is weird. Like it starts off being amazing, but it's based off current health not max health. Your damage and lifesteal massively scale down as you kill them. For doing Baron though it's godly.
Op on kogmog cuz active open kiting

Top Bottom