• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Why does noone play Cass anymore? I can't see why when season 3 items made her even better. Am I missing something here?
That's a good question actually, I haven't seen a Cass in ages and last I recall she's ridiculously op. Unless she got nerfed or something? But honestly I think people have been too caught up in the flavor of the month champs. Like all these abysmal teemos and ap yis I see every other game

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Speaking of S3 changes, what exactly made Caitlyn go from a low-tier pick from late S2, to being super popular and considered really strong (Cait Nunu lanes) in S3?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I find Cass one of the more difficult champs to use, and her strengths aren't as clear as some other champs. She's definitely really strong, though.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Speaking of S3 changes, what exactly made Caitlyn go from a low-tier pick from late S2, to being super popular and considered really strong (Cait Nunu lanes) in S3?
It was a strong lane and was def run in S2, it just helped that AS became more expensive overall as a stat, and Nunu could provide game changing level 1 AS to the longest range at level 1 carry in the game.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
cass isn't exactly good at roaming and her ult is entirely based on what direction the enemy is facing at the time you cast it and that alone can make or break a team fight late game. why pick her when most other characters can do the job easier?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Real men took 2% crit chance under old masteries and won lanes because of it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can top that

REAL MEN... Took Crit Marks on casters

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last I heard, he became an Shepard in the Afgan Mountains

Which is ironic, because he used to call us all "Sheep"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To follow-up on the Max CDRVlad build, what would that look like? I'm running into this problem where I have way too many items I want to build on Vlad.

I ran a CDR build with Ionian, WotA, DFG, Deathcap, Void Staff, Rylai's and blue pot, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

Liandry's, Warmog's and Zhonya's are all kinda like "hey look at us", but I don't know what the best combination is.

Thoughts on build & build order for Vlad?

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I don't consider vayne an adc anymore. No skill shots.. Like you're doomed if your opponent runs into a brush
"See that sightstone you have there giving you free wards, support? PUT A WARD IN THAT BUSH!"

Seriously not that hard... Lets you condemn to a wall too

D

Deleted member

with sightstone, twin shadows and vayne's ability to chase like hell that shouldnt really be an issue

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
To follow-up on the Max CDRVlad build, what would that look like? I'm running into this problem where I have way too many items I want to build on Vlad.

I ran a CDR build with Ionian, WotA, DFG, Deathcap, Void Staff, Rylai's and blue pot, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

Liandry's, Warmog's and Zhonya's are all kinda like "hey look at us", but I don't know what the best combination is.

Thoughts on build & build order for Vlad?

For cdr i like dfg, spirit visage, blue pot.(assuming u aren't util in which case u don't even need blue pot). I would take that further with deathcap and warmogs.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
For cdr i like dfg, spirit visage, blue pot.(assuming u aren't util in which case u don't even need blue pot). I would take that further with deathcap and warmogs.
What sort of build order does that result in?

Same standard Boots into Revolver, grab Kage's after (sit on it till you need to finish WotA), then DFG?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I generally go league of pots early on.

Then i typically rush kindlegem into sorc shoes. If i'm winning lane i'll go needless into dfg. After that it depends on match, opponent, pace, etc.

This lets u get ~38% cdr with dfg at mid game. And u can start working on the late game components.(mogs cap void)

If u actually plan on going wota then u can snag the kages b4 finishing sorc shoes.

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
what if you can't play ranked games?
Would custom Proving grounds make money quickly?

Coney

Smash Master
i'd offer since i'm at 1792 but i have this uncanny ability to underperform terribly inevery game we play together for some reason

gonna gun for the final 50 tonight

Top Bottom