• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Steam

Smash Hero
irelia kinda does that.

also right now I'm confused on how to be building rengar. all of the top player rengars seem to go BC + BT for damage... my only issue with doing this would be that before you get these items finished the components aren't super helpful like a phage or something would be. sooo after BC and BT get nerfed and Trinity gets buffed (currently on PBE), I'm not sure if it would be better to go back to triforce on rengar for damage. :I

Dekar173

Justice Man
Now that I'm out of game:

e > w > q > e > e > r > e > w > e > w > r > w > w > q > q > r > q > q

e is a ranged CC harass that goes down in cooldown by 1 second for each level, and scales the best for damage per level. gdlk

w you get the full benefit on heal with just 1 level in it, so there's really no point leveling it up aside from the wave clear, but you get less fury stacks if the wave is gone 24/7 so I prefer to not push that way.

q pulls aggro and isn't really that good except as an attack cancel, or to triple q out of ult.

items:

kindlegem first, lowest cost item for cdr, and gives health which is always necessary on a melee champ.

brutalizer second, mixed with boots if you can afford it. again, cdr which is really all you need on a resourceless champ.

after that, i usually get necklace, because at this point you can roam, get a stack, go back to lane etc.

Rengar's a god, at a very horrible cost. His sound when jumping out of a bush is horrible. It's got to be the loudest sound in the game, and it doesn't sound pretty. 5/10 for that reason alone.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hmm. I agree with the article though. I had more friendly relationships back in WC3 and WoW (though they're not ongoing or anything). I even have a couple friends from Diablo 1, back when I was 11 years old, that I talk to every once in a while. Some of my closest friends are people I've met on SWF. As for LoL... there are a few people that have added me after games, and I've played a few normals with or duo queue, but I don't really talk to them or know anything about them. It could just be me, but I understand the guy's thoughts.

Dekar173

Justice Man
You get what you put into it. I accept any and all friend requests, and try to help people out as much as I can when they ask me questions. I'll play games through random invites and generally (though it can be irritating to get a team full of newbies) try to have a good time with it.

DotA was much different for me. I hated just about everyone. Because **** them. I was also younger. So that probably has more to do with it than the community or anything ;p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I like admitting mistakes in ranked games.

Unfortunately some people tend to think "not ganking mid every 2 seconds while they have half health and instead going for dragons/pressuring bot during laning phase" are mistakes at 50 minutes in.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@the friend article

30% of my friend list are people i knew before LoL. 66% of my friend list are friends of those friends i added to make inviting easier. Though sometimes those friends of friends become friends

i will find peace

Smash Rookie
I would point out plenty of examples, but frankly I really don't care what you think so...
notice im not trying to argue with you

bad players dont know whether theyre bad or not. thats why theyre bad

as long as you lose coop vs ai games, i dont think theres much that anyone could even say on the subject l0l

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If you're not trying to argue with me, why you still talking to me and poking fun at my abilities as an attempt to prove your point? I mean, not like I ever said I'm good. But whatever feel free to keep trying to convince me while convincing yourself you're not. Can't handle not feeling like everyone is worshipping the ground you walk on?

Vyke

Smash Champion
There is a reason the guy has had like 4 accounts; it isn't because he's improving his TOXIC BEHAVIOR!1!1

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
well actually he's statistically correct, incompetent people are less likely to detect competence, but of course to draw individual conclusions requires knowledge of what element they're incompetent at.

If you can't recognize what you're bad at, you can't improvement, improvement requires introspection.

Of course, whether he's correct about this isn't the issue, he's just being toxic. How sad is it to have a horrific attitude because you're better then somebody at a video game? I mean, I guess it's sort of understandable if your team was at regionals or at least makes decent money from playing the game, but otherwise it's just incredibly sad.

Speaking of which, he has like 50 accounts, and alts are against the rules unless approved by admins (mostly mafia hydras), could you get it confirmed and deal with him? Through the appropriate channels I mean for dealing with alts of course.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If he is, he's using a proxy or dynamic IP address so idk who he is if he is an alt.

~

As for incompetence.

That wording just rubbed me the wrong way since, well. He doesn't know he is bad or not? That doesn't mean anything to me when it doesn't hit any kind of root problem there.

I can tell people that in Magic the Gathering drafts, 80% of players will fail drafts because they can't deck build well, and as such make poor choices in picks with poor analysis on cards. That would be more to the point, instead of what he said that was too vague and doesn't mean much to me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
3 crit shots, that can pass through and crit people without eating up the Sotd attack count? Massive AS boost to get those shots off quick? It scares me!

Top Bottom