• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I hate Shaco with a passion with the exception of AP Shaco because no one sees the Deceive>Lich Bane>2 shiv damage coming ever.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'd settle a lot for 90 seconds jitb back.
At least with scaling per level.

I say this because shaco can level 3 double buff in season 3 with 60 second jitbs right now. It would be even more obvious to the masses (and not even require specific rune pages) if it was given 90 seconds @ 1.

Player-3

Smash Hero
If you're taking the second and third most annoying and toxic champs out; delete the #1 at the same time

**** nunu

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
I don't find Elise aggravating she's just fking op atm but her kit doesn't make me want to choke a *****

Rumble would be up there if I didn't like playing him so much

Oh yeah I normally don't hate nidalee but **** frozen fist nidalee that **** so laaaame
:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yorick and Elise are in a tier of their own in terms of making you hate your life IMO. After that, idk, Shaco, Poppy, Vlad, Rumble, and Nidalee are all on my list. Teemo would be there too but, I mean, come on, just look at the dude :teemo:
I honestly think they're symptoms of how top lane still is, fix noa, riot plz

I disagree with rumble.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
poppy is... badly designed. She's just a bad laner so nobody plays her. It's stupid that if she gets farm your adc WILL DIE.

As long as we're talking about terrible design, morg.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Poppy's only problem is DoT champs. She doesn't seem like a bad laner otherwise. She actually has a pretty decent time against half of the popular top laners.
The second half of that sentence applies to pretty much any bruiser/assassin, by the way. :applejack:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
The worst champion to play against in my eyes is Vlad. ***** has got a ******** passive, that blood pool is just awful and he can keep infinitely suck life from you without any cost.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And yet he's decidedly pretty weak early levels, so as long as you don't let him get ahead in lane, and make the best use of your advantage, what's the problem?

If he gets rolling he's ridiculous, but how many champions fit that description? (A lot of them) He seems to me one of the more "true" ap carries in terms of sustained deeps. (Cass, Vlad, Ryze come to mind)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
poppy is... badly designed. She's just a bad laner so nobody plays her. It's stupid that if she gets farm your adc WILL DIE.

As long as we're talking about terrible design, morg.
How in the world is Morg terrible champion design?

inb4trolling

I think the worst designed champions are Yi, Sion, and Urgot. But that's just me.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not trolling, I've expressed this before. Passivity in lane, both that on her part and how she forces it on her opponents if they're traditional aps. I'm so glad she's unpopular now

Top Bottom