• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i love how missiles don't interrupt heimers walk

it's so funny killing people with them even if only for that reason

at least i always chuckle about it

Player-3

Smash Hero
So is Fiora actually invulnerable during her ult?
I was just wondering whether or not Galio or Amumu can grab her out of her ult with theirs, or whether or not any AoE has any effect on her.
i've been grabbed out of mine by skarner

skarners ult priority is op

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Watched the Curse tourney matches, been seeing Dignitas run jungle mundo. What kind of situations would you want to run him over some of the other top tier jungles?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Watched the Curse tourney matches, been seeing Dignitas run jungle mundo. What kind of situations would you want to run him over some of the other top tier jungles?
Jungle Mundo is just a safe pick. He clears really fast, is pretty bulky, has good poke, can 1v1 very well, etc. He may not be the optimal choice, but he's never really a bad choice.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Fiora isn't invincible during her ult. I was ulting with her and got killed in the middle of my ult.
She is untargetable. DoTs or debuffs already applied to you willcontinue to tick down as usual, so if Vlad ults you or Zil bombs you and it explodes mid-ult you'll still die.

Lovage

Smash Hero
feola or wtf her name is just seems like a better jarvan haha

lost my vs. game to her as jarvan, ***** her as other champs tho
she fits a similar role to jarvan. high mobility high burst damage melee carry. difference is jarvan is way tanker and feoni is way stronger. and jarv has cc/util.

her ult is really good 1v1

Top Bottom