• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
The only thing I see REALLY good on Fiora is that attack speed buff. I know some other champions have something like that but her's is REALLY fast. You can counter it though with just stunning her. You can also counter her ult by doing what they did in the spotlight.

I am buying her bundle though. XD

fkacyan

Smash Hero
2.4 bonus AD ratio on ult, 1000 base damage at rank 3.

Still fairly sure I would build her tanky DPS rather than carry.

EDIT: I love how dphat thought getting EIGHT BASE HP5 FOR MELEEING CREEPS would posisbly be balanced in lane

EDIT2: why the **** does everybody have the same avatars

cut it out texans

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Only part of new chick that seems silly is her ultimate.

Huge damage that can't be diverted by other minions/creeps (unlike Omnislash I believe) and makes her untargetable while she gets out the large majority of her burst. Means you can't CC her to prevent her from killing you (unlike Yi).

But it's pretty obvious that you can just cut her down by picking strong early game champs and shutting her down hard if she solos. No CC and no escapes.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
it only took me one time to lane against new shen to know that was OP
You can just run into bad MUs, there are a lot of characters in this game, and being able to tell that he didn't have a sufficient number of even/bad matchups to account for his overall utility with one game is a bit questionable.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Guys:

Do not post inappropriate material. if you see some one else posting inappropriate material, it's not fine to quote it to post it yourself. Don't do it; use the head on your shoulders and think 'Is this against the rules?' We've been over almost this exact same thing every week or so. For the habitual rule breakers there are no more warnings. Just knock it off.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Only part of new chick that seems silly is her ultimate.

Huge damage that can't be diverted by other minions/creeps (unlike Omnislash I believe) and makes her untargetable while she gets out the large majority of her burst. Means you can't CC her to prevent her from killing you (unlike Yi).

But it's pretty obvious that you can just cut her down by picking strong early game champs and shutting her down hard if she solos. No CC and no escapes.
if you pick Riven I'll just use my ARMOR QUINTS / YELLOWS page

edit: is Lunge targetted?

edit2: yes it is. poop.

edit3: tell you what, we can do arranged 5s and I can go top lane to try her out.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So is Fiora actually invulnerable during her ult?
I was just wondering whether or not Galio or Amumu can grab her out of her ult with theirs, or whether or not any AoE has any effect on her.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So is Fiora actually invulnerable during her ult?
I was just wondering whether or not Galio or Amumu can grab her out of her ult with theirs, or whether or not any AoE has any effect on her.
It functions just like Yi's Q, where if it's in progress you cannot hit her at all.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
She seems relatively fun. Probably going to purchase her and try her out in the jungle.
yea, I want to try her out cause I love gap closers, but that E looks sooooooooo bad (3 second duration, 11 second CD at max level, wtf?). I don't really see how he jungle will be any good, as it looks like a strictly worse version of Yi's since you're essentially replacing alpha strike with a 3 second AS steroid for jungling purposes, though her ganks with red should be pretty nasty at any level.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
yea, I want to try her out cause I love gap closers, but that E looks sooooooooo bad (3 second duration, 11 second CD at max level, wtf?). I don't really see how he jungle will be any good, as it looks like a strictly worse version of Yi's since you're essentially replacing alpha strike with a 3 second AS steroid for jungling purposes, though her ganks with red should be pretty nasty at any level.
I just think speed buff + lunge for level 2 gank seems pretty strong. They flash I have another lunge to catch up.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Fizz buff? implying he wasn't already strong? lol

oh well. I think ima get around to learning Fizz now anyway. been slacking on that because well...I honestly don't see how he deals with most AP mids without having range.

I just feel like even though I can flip out I'm going to eat a bunch of damage going in with Q and W.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ah I have a lil 10$ off any gamestop purchase thing. Could ride my bike to gamestop which is like 5 mins away. Get RP and buy Fiora with her bundle. But...so far.... XD

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Riot said:
Small monster camp sigils now restore up to 30 Mana in addition to Health
What does this mean? What are monster camp sigils?

Edit: Wait, thought about it. Are sigils those things that fly out of monsters after you kill them?
Edit: So I see this buffing mana junglers. But wouldn't this also buff AP Mids that can kill Wraiths from behind the wall as well for early sustain? And uh, do you get 30 Mana per minion?

Riot said:
Small Golem camp
Movement Speed increased to 300 from 180
Medium Golem base damage increased to 59 from 54
Dat buff.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What does this mean? What are monster camp sigils?

Edit: Wait, thought about it. Are sigils those things that fly out of monsters after you kill them?

Dat buff.
Yeah. Big golem, Big Wolf, Big Wraith

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I just think speed buff + lunge for level 2 gank seems pretty strong. They flash I have another lunge to catch up.
yea, it's a good sticking kit, especially at level 2, but I dunno, not sure if it's functionally any better than, I dunno, say Xin, who in place of AS/MS + 2 jumps will have 1 jump, 1 slow, 1 knockup. They seem comparable and Xin's kit seems better from the jungle where you don't get a lot of items because he offers higher base values and a respectable CC kit. dunno though, I just haven't been able to compare her really favorably to the existing melee DPSs.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Seems like phage would be a very good item on her (her ult would have 5 chances of applying phage). I don't know.. what I'm curious is if triforce would proc on each hit.
Whenever I get around to purchasing her I'm going to try some items out on her ult.
Doesn't the sheen part of triforce only proc once every 2 seconds though?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Well the ability itself should activates sheen, then the first hit would do the bonus damage. Anything after that I imagine would be a standard attack.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fizz buff? implying he wasn't already strong? lol

oh well. I think ima get around to learning Fizz now anyway. been slacking on that because well...I honestly don't see how he deals with most AP mids without having range.

I just feel like even though I can flip out I'm going to eat a bunch of damage going in with Q and W.
I really don't think fizz is very strong after his nerfs, he loses too many match-ups, these buffs were needed and probably not enough to make him seen in tournaments.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If Triforce procs on her ult it would be on first hit and just do the 1.5 damage of her base AD + the ult damage (with scaling). There would be no multi procs, and her CDs are really not short enough fro Tri.

BT, Wit's, Cleaver, etc can actually use the onhit properties of her ult.

:phone:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If Triforce procs on her ult it would be on first hit and just do the 1.5 damage of her base AD + the ult damage (with scaling). There would be no multi procs, and her CDs are really not short enough fro Tri.

BT, Wit's, Cleaver, etc can actually use the onhit properties of her ult.

:phone:
Wriggles > Wit's End > Mallet > Atmas

IT WORKS FOR EVERYBODY

EDIT: Triforce is still really solid on her, just like on Jarvan.

Top Bottom