• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
man, the quality of players in 1700 bracket has gone down so much

jpak

Smash Lord
i will move to twitch when i get a chance to set it up
i think i stream at a really high quality and own3d doesnt really let the viewers adjust that but twitch can

Lovage

Smash Hero
warmogs as 5th item for ad carries is pretty good vs. a big bruiser team (2-3 melees)

def. always go zeal -> LW after your IE if they are tonky

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So I had terrible ping all day yesterday (would shoot up to 600-700 for 2-3 seconds every 10 seconds) and found out the culprit was steam running in the background. Do you guys no how to set it so it doesn't auto start with the start of a computer?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So I had terrible ping all day yesterday (would shoot up to 600-700 for 2-3 seconds every 10 seconds) and found out the culprit was steam running in the background. Do you guys no how to set it so it doesn't auto start with the start of a computer?
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5344-QWBN-3580

With Steam open, click the Steam menu, and choose Settings.
Click on the Interface tab, and uncheck the box that says:

"Run Steam when my computer starts."

Player-3

Smash Hero
so why does nobody play jax?

been playing him pretty much exclusively for a few days and i think he's pretty good if you don't go full ****** triforce on him

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Question for AD carry players:

Is MF actually good, or is she just better than people think she is, or does Chaox just say she's good, or is she just good against / on certain team comps?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Question for AD carry players:

Is MF actually good, or is she just better than people think she is, or does Chaox just say she's good, or is she just good against / on certain team comps?
she has the strongest laning phase of the AD carries imo
i don't think she is as bad as people say she is but being good might be a stretch

fkacyan

Smash Hero
she has the strongest laning phase of the AD carries imo
i don't think she is as bad as people say she is but being good might be a stretch
she works best with non-sustain supports though, and if you dont get that early lead its notoriously easy to **** on her the rest of the game because she'll have no way to keep herself alive

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MF is pretty solid. She can work fine with any good support. She can be a bully bot lane by either trading better early on upfront, or applying the healing reduction in longer fights where committing/having to use heals is less effective. That healing reduction can be godly especially with Heal being popular bot lane. If you watched the Video/Vlog where he talks about MF, he starts talking about bot laning and says that her healing reduction is amazing bot lane because their side will lose out in fights if they have to heal, and to stop her from healing a ton one of the opponents bot would have to commit to something less ideal like Ignite or gangbang her with Exhaust, and that even with summoners excluded she can do great in spots where the support needs to heal someone or else the fight is lost and BAM basically no heal.

She's got pretty good MU's vs the other carries bot. Her hardest MU is probably Graves because of his sheer burst, he probably has the easiest time keeping up. If Sivir lands her full combo she can as well but that's hard to do with MF passive, and if she misses in longer fights MF will definitely win besides large gaps in items or levels. Vayne and Corki do poorly against her, idk how Trist does probably pretty even.

She doesn't have a crazy Vayne Kog Sivir lategame or ridic AS steroid Graves to even it out, but she's strong up til that point (still can do plenty of damage but its far from the AA gods)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Olaf
Axe Throw
Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320

Holy mother of balls.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Olaf
Axe Throw
Damage increased to 80-260 from 50-210
Scaling changed to +1.0 bonus AD from +0.5 total AD
Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10
Cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 Armor and Magic Resist instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction
Movement Speed increased to 325 from 320

Holy mother of balls.
So instead of 50% of total AD, they are now scaling his axe throw off bonus ad (which most olaf probably won't have more then 120+ bonus ad after wriggles + atmas so not that big of an improvement). Wait.. can't believe I missed this "Base cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10", so yes the 1.5 reduction was justified. So yeah with blue it's basically on a 1 second cooldown that's pretty nice.
I will say his biggest buff is probably his free 5 movement speed.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's alright. Axe will only really do more damage later on (you'd be silly to build AD off the bat to abuse it early lol.) His ult is two sided: its better now vs high burst and crits, but worse vs DoTS and AS builds.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You aren't even 2k ELO, Dphat. Can't hang w/ the Gizmo.

P.S. Never let Thio top.

Don't know what I think about new champ... seems like a better teamfight master yi... but will probably get rocked in top lane.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You aren't even 2k ELO, Dphat. Can't hang w/ the Gizmo.

P.S. Never let Thio top.

Don't know what I think about new champ... seems like a better teamfight master yi... but will probably get rocked in top lane.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I almost killed that rumble TWO TIMES early, AND I outCSd him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND that second time he almost died you killed him

I DID FINE

tbh zac carried all of us

EDIT: it depends on what classifies as an autoattack... if parley can be riposted i can see her doing some work vs certain champs

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
ESPY AND I GOT UR BACK.
so why does nobody play jax?

been playing him pretty much exclusively for a few days and i think he's pretty good if you don't go full ****** triforce on him
Because Riot nerfed his damage without compensating him. Right now he's just average melee dude without anything special.

edit: **** i cant actually remember which thing was hit the hardest. Too hard to drift through patch notes. It was something like damage/health, with the conversion on his passive, which made you have to buy more defense, thus lowering your damage output or SOMETHING,. dont remember

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I max Q, I gotta aim that ****!

Also I main Viktor and ****, I would have landed that axe so the Rumble couldn't get away ;)
no man you dont understand

r1 axe, picke dit up as I chased him, HE W'D AND IT MISSED BY ALMOST NO UNITS

**** rumble man

**** rumble

Top Bottom