• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

Jax just plain got hit over and over and over x 083108311

its sad because he was one of the coolest champs to use and not only do they keep making him worse they make him lamer too

Player-3

Smash Hero
I said something about him. :applejack:
you lied tho

ESPY AND I GOT UR BACK.

Because Riot nerfed his damage without compensating him. Right now he's just average melee dude without anything special.

edit: **** i cant actually remember which thing was hit the hardest. Too hard to drift through patch notes. It was something like damage/health, with the conversion on his passive, which made you have to buy more defense, thus lowering your damage output or SOMETHING,. dont remember
but they didn't do anything like that \:

they gave his E a BIG damage increase along with his Q by making them physical damage, and his ult is a ******** huge steroid lol

just max Q first since it does physical now and build AD early and only get AP from like... guinsoos and a late gunblade and your ult and you do ridiculous damage

seriously i think people are just underestimating how much his early game improved by making his q physical damage

pretty much my build atm is

1 or 2 dorans > cutlass > rageblade > mallet > atmas/qss depending on other team > atmas/qss depending on which you got earlier > gunblade

with boots in there whenever (usually i start boots pots)

@s2j i still think he's pretty gud tho

like.. not super strong but i think he's a viable top :(

ALSO FIORA IS PRETTY OP

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Play riven beat fiora.
Also about the Jax rework. Uhh damage increase is miniscule compared to the hp lost.

:phone:
If Fiora's W scales with how hard you're hit, Riven will hit herself hard and Fiora will just regen it.

HOOOOOOOOOOO

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You no longer lose flat bonus AD by combining the ingredients for Madred's Bloodrazor.

Yay.

Player-3

Smash Hero
too bad wits end alone pretty much halves the % health it does, and considering madreds is supposed to be a tanky dps counter and wits is built on so many of them, lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
But... my kennen so good px. I denied that karthus into oblivion. Got my first kill without you and stole their blue with random shuriken of death.

Tho you mundo jungle pretty good. not denying that :p

Allied

Smash Master
but... My kennen so good px. I denied that karthus into oblivion. Got my first kill without you and stole their blue with random shuriken of death.

Tho you mundo jungle pretty good. Not denying that :p
ur mad ugly bro and ur balding lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ur mad ugly bro and ur balding lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

***** YOU'RE ONE TO TALK

WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT... CHOCOLATE ON YOUR FACE!!!!

Chocolate?!?!? IT'S DOODOO BABY!

Allied

Smash Master
***** YOU'RE ONE TO TALK

WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT... CHOCOLATE ON YOUR FACE!!!!

Chocolate?!?!? IT'S DOODOO BABY!
U LOOK LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE MAH ***** LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

no real talk

Zero sucks at LEAGUE

DANGINGER WHERE U AT BABY?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, yea, I'm currently sort of torn between whether fiora can get enough lifesteal/regeneration going to go melee carry or whether she really needs to go tanky dps.

Not having an escape that doesn't require you to hit things first sort of is incontinent for going full man mode.

Allied

Smash Master
So, yea, I'm currently sort of torn between whether fiora can get enough lifesteal/regeneration going to go melee carry or whether she really needs to go tanky dps.

Not having an escape that doesn't require you to hit things first sort of is incontinent for going full man mode.
yo man ur A DUMB BRO DEUS

LMFAO <3

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Top Bottom