• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hey wogmai, what are some other LoL crutches you can think of? I have a feeling I might have some bad habits that need fixing, but I don't know how I'd go about identifying them.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Keep the thread on League, guys. We've been down this path before.
For ****'s sake, even the admins don't know how to mod?

The point of a forum is ****ing discussion. Nobody is being hurt by us making ocassional comments, or even small discussions, that are not on the main topic of the thread. Not everything requires a new thread or a new PM. This is essentially the "SWF LoL players Social and Discussion" thread. let it be that and as long as it doesnt devolve into flaming, let it be

Christ almighty I am so tired of you morons overmoderating this site

inb4infraction/tempban, I'll just ToR and use an alt if I have to. Use the rules to make the site better, dont use it to make it worse

jpak

Smash Lord
i want to see what happens to tsm if they dont make it out of group stage at hanover

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
For ****'s sake, even the admins don't know how to mod?

The point of a forum is ****ing discussion. Nobody is being hurt by us making ocassional comments, or even small discussions, that are not on the main topic of the thread. Not everything requires a new thread or a new PM. This is essentially the "SWF LoL players Social and Discussion" thread. let it be that and as long as it doesnt devolve into flaming, let it be

Christ almighty I am so tired of you morons overmoderating this site

inb4infraction/tempban, I'll just ToR and use an alt if I have to. Use the rules to make the site better, dont use it to make it worse

Vyke

Smash Champion
Acting as if any other forum moderation is better or worse than ours... I mean, I've had infractions before and had moderators tell me to stay on track, but I've never had the ludicrous amount of moaning tagging along with it.

Suck it up or go make your own forum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm trying to figure out a good way to build and play Fiona.

I've tried a Tank DPS, Jungle, Basic Carry, Off Tank, not sure which is the ideal build.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm trying to figure out a good way to build and play Fiona.

I've tried a Tank DPS, Jungle, Basic Carry, Off Tank, not sure which is the ideal build.
She looks like she scales really well with lifesteal considering her huge Attack Speed steroid and free damage she gets. So I'd probably just build her similar to Yi... considering she pretty much has the same kit, just worked around differently.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
While I agree with this mentality, this thread doesn't exactly have a great history with spam, and it's not a social thread. Social threads were implemented in several places on this site to help with spam in close-knit communities, the light house doesn't really fall under this category. Virg knows how to moderate fine, you are overreacting to a verbal warning. The moderation on this site is VERY lenient compared to the vast majority of the forums I frequent or have observed.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Social threads were implemented in several places on this site to help with spam in close-knit communities
Help with spam?

this is the ****ing problem I am referring to. in what ****ing way is the forum / thread / community being hurt by such posts in any way shape or form

EDIT: Just because another forum moderates WORSE than this one doesnt mean this one isnt absolutely terrible in terms of moderation

I'll drop it because I know authority gets pissy when questioned publicly and using ToR is laggy as hell on imageheavy sites, but damn, man, I think you have completely the wrong image of the purpose a forum is supposed to serve

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Help with spam?

this is the ****ing problem I am referring to. in what ****ing way is the forum / thread / community being hurt by such posts in any way shape or form

EDIT: Just because another forum moderates WORSE than this one doesnt mean this one isnt absolutely terrible in terms of moderation

I'll drop it because I know authority gets pissy when questioned publicly and using ToR is laggy as hell on imageheavy sites, but damn, man, I think you have completely the wrong image of the purpose a forum is supposed to serve
The forum is supposed to serve as we intend it to serve honestly. You are getting upset over a verbal warning. I'm sorry you have the impression that we need to change our forum policies but that is just a difference in opinion, we want users to socialize in social threads, we've had too many problems in the past with threads derailing and anything relating to a thread topic being ignored. Many people hold the opinion that spam is annoying to read and shift through as well you know. Pleasing everyone is impossible, there will always be those who disagree with decisions made by the staff(even internally) but we do the best that we can to abide by how we want our site to function in a fair way.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Fiora would get murdered in lane by any type of caster, b/c she'd miss out on her Riposte damage and parry, which is a large portion of her dueling capability.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've only played against Fiora as lanewick so far and it's been really easy. Need to try other champs.

john!

Smash Hero
i play nasus now and laning against fiora was a breeze (the 1 game i did it)

*burst of speed, lunge, riposte*

*wither* lol nope

p.s. nasus does not lose his lane if played correctly

and by "played correctly" i mean that you max e first for tough opponents and instafarm entire waves

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not sure if anyone knows this but I'm watching Tommy G play with a Fiora on his team. And apparently the Fiora crit someone during her ult. So her ult can crit...

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Serious question:

Why don't more people play Orianna? I've been playing a LOT of her lately, and she seems so strong.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
because people are ******** as **** and only play who is popular

Player-3

Smash Hero
orianna is good but not so good in solo q anymore because since her nerf got ranged shes more relient on shielding the initiator to land a good ult while being safe, which is an issue in solo q
but shes still good

also, malphite is relaly good y noone play him

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Serious question:

Why don't more people play Orianna? I've been playing a LOT of her lately, and she seems so strong.
Because there are other, equally good champs that are a lot easier.

Also, support teemo!

Top Bottom