• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
If you're ****** your lane and wanna' snowball hard BT-first Trist is the way to go IMO after a few stacked d-blades.
See, Trist is like, textbook example of an IE-first 100% of the time ranged AD to me. No AD ratios, huge range, huge free AS. I think BT rush mostly just makes sense on like, Vayne, Graves, Ezreal, Sivir and Caitlyn.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You're probably right. Just thinking out my ***.

Is Infinity Edge the only weapon that increases the damage from crits?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Wriggles is also good in team settings for double wriggle early dragon plays. Doran's just have a lot of great benefits for allowing you to stay in lane longer (lifesteal, hp, AD). If you think your team is stronger for early dragon fights wriggle's can work there.

Almost all ranged AD champs can 1 shot caster creeps with AD quints/reds/masteries and double Dorans.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yes it is Omni. And Mogwai has a point, BT can benefit some of the AD champs that have good AD ratios on highly bursty skills (the newer ones/Graves) and if your teamcomp is more geared toward poke than all ins (where your damage will come down primarily to AA damage vs cast damage).

Generally though, when in doubt, IE and PD it out.

jpak

Smash Lord
BT needs stacks to more efficient than IE, BT without stacks isn't that great of an item. Some AD carries choose to go BT first because they have low range and feel they need a decent amount of lifesteal to survive the fight (graves vayne sivir etc.), going IE on them I think is fine but it's up to you. Doublelift goes the BT route on those champions, a large portion of other ad carry players go IE.

Wriggles PD build is meant for high mobility, jungle invasion and early-mid game dominance. A champion like kogmaw will still do a lot of damage.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, metagolem fiora, wriggles, fratmogs, wit's end. Lunge to their carry and ult them. Then clean-up if they're still alive. Probably last whisper to follow up if the game goes on that long.

Player-3

Smash Hero
man i played solo q last night to avoid decay

some guy instalocks jungle heimerdinger and we ended up getting EVERY dragon and stomping the **** out of them

this game makes no sense

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
man i played solo q last night to avoid decay

some guy instalocks jungle heimerdinger and we ended up getting EVERY dragon and stomping the **** out of them

this game makes no sense
I had a jungle AD blitz completely destroy this other team a few days ago.

Pleasantly surprised.

Player-3

Smash Hero
wtf, that's real dumb. does the ult deal all it's damage at the end as opposed to in increments?
supposedly it's more or less the same thing as brands ult before they fixed it where if it got spellshielded it wouldn't bounce

so if fiora ults a dodging jax in the middle of a team or a pantheon with his passive, her ult won't do any damage to anyone

now that i think about it this explains why my ult didnt do any damage and *********** me from a triple kill one game :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I had a jungle AD blitz completely destroy this other team a few days ago.

Pleasantly surprised.
AD Blitz is mucho scary.

Y'know, for all these questions you guys ask about Fiora's ult, why not just try it in game next time? I mean, you all have the game... :p :applejack:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just to add on to the IE, BT, wriggles discussion a bit.

If I've learned anything, it's that BT on Trist & Cait are really terrible. 1. They're so weak mid-game that you can't really afford to get anything other than IE if you want to make an impact. 2. They have long enough range in fights mid-game that you don't even need the extra lifesteal you'd get on BT as opposed to just getting a vamp scepter, and then going into inf edge. And 3. They scale way better with autoattacks than AD abilities anyways.

And support teemo is entirely focused on winning early-game and pushing that large initial advantage. Really need a good team to take advantage of it tho.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He can do it okay but he's very slow until Wriggle's.

Faster junglers can counterjungle the crap out of you. His ganks are strong though.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Does anyone here have the Almost Prom King Amumu skin? I need to take a screen shot of the Chinese art for it. I already have my league to show the Chinese artwork, I just need someone to play a custom game for like 1 second and leave after the game loads cause I just need to screen shot the pic.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You know when in champ selection, if you own amumu, you can "browse" through skins of that character.
I don't own Amumu, and it has to be when the characters are loading for me to get the picture right. It doesn't show the Chinese are when they are not loading.

Top Bottom