• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
why not just crop it yourself?

that's all they do for the loading screen
The big background one is different and I just can't simply shrink it down to the size I need it cause it has the whole background in it where the loading screen ones don't. I've been screen shooting the ones I need. This is the only one I can't find online or screen shot so far. Why did Seibrik have to pick this one. XO

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's okay I should have it now. Someone on the SWF chat on League with the username Monol said he has it. He's in game atm but I should be able to get it when he's out. ^.^

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Does anyone know the average amount of gold that's gained within twenty minutes on Summoner's Rift?

I'm trying to decide if I want to stick with the build I've got going for Fiora now or if I want to change it. I mostly just face bots though since those games tend to be faster, and I've pretty much snowballed every game to hell that I've been in. Soooo I kinda don't know if the build I run is good at all.

As of now I'm running either Doran's x2 or Wriggle's, Merc's, Phage, IE, Atma's, FoN (selling a Doran's if that's the route I took), and then some situational item, which is usually LW or LG.

I'm kind of considering Trinity Force over IE so I can just keep building from Phage, but iunno. I'm afraid her damage output will suffer too much. I'll have to test when I get home from work.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Do any of you use a silent-type mouse? My latenight LoL'ing seems to be keeping her awake.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Do any of you use a silent-type mouse? My latenight LoL'ing seems to be keeping her awake.
I'm too used to my mechanical keyboard, but I've always considered most gaming mouses to be relatively quiet compared to the standard counterparts. I'll pay extra attention when I get home tonight and see if my old Razr mouse is more silent than my steelseries mouse.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My Razer Deathadder is like fourty times louder than my old wireless Logitech mouse.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, I just purchased a Wireless "Silent Mouse" from Nexus. It sucks balls.

I think I would rather stick to wired mouses.

Also, question: What AP Mids are good at clearing both your own and enemy Wraiths from across the wall?

Omni

BRoomer
Does anyone know the average amount of gold that's gained within twenty minutes on Summoner's Rift?
Twenty minutes from the 2 minute mark? I'd say aim for 150-175, but 200 should be your goal.

Averaging around 10 CS a minute is great. Mind you, I think killing Champions are worth around 15 CS and killing Dragon is worth a lot as well so if you hit the 22 minute mark take into consideration your kills/dragons.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Yeah, I just purchased a Wireless "Silent Mouse" from Nexus. It sucks balls.

I think I would rather stick to wired mouses.

Also, question: What AP Mids are good at clearing both your own and enemy Wraiths from across the wall?
Ziggs/Cass/Lux, any caster that gains sight from a spell. Plenty more can do it if you just ward when you don't see them.

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, I'm wondering if there are champs that can just go to the wall, boombadaboomboom (kill all the Wratihs mad fast), then go back to farming.

Edit: I'd imagine Mordekaiser would be pretty good at it.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Twenty minutes from the 2 minute mark? I'd say aim for 150-175, but 200 should be your goal.

Averaging around 10 CS a minute is great. Mind you, I think killing Champions are worth around 15 CS and killing Dragon is worth a lot as well so if you hit the 22 minute mark take into consideration your kills/dragons.
Thanks! I wanted an actual gold amount, but this will definitely do. I think right now I probably average around 120-140 CS, but I might be a little off. I'll have to pay attention later and see. Nonetheless, this should help me out when deciding how to start off with any build.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Thanks! I wanted an actual gold amount, but this will definitely do. I think right now I probably average around 120-140 CS, but I might be a little off. I'll have to pay attention later and see. Nonetheless, this should help me out when deciding how to start off with any build.
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m561/jdsokolow/Creeping.png
Here a chart that tells your optimal cs throughout the game. 20 minutes maximum cs you can have from creeps alone is 240.
When mid I aim for 95-100 cs by 10 minutes, and 200 by 20.
Hope my link was helpful.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Someone ranked should help me get higher elo. I mean I haven't been losing elo for a long time now. But y'know climbing out of elo hell to get ranked. With ONLY Sona is kind of hard.

Player-3

Smash Hero
play wukong, **** *****es, acquire elo.
wukong carried me to 1650 and then i stopped playing ranked because it was getting more ******** than the 1200-1400s

but malphite will carry me higher eventually when i decide to play more

real talk tho

everyone learn wukong

best solo top in solo q imo

also thread title is only half-true

men play solo top nunu

real men play mid nunu and rush deathcap

Kira-

Smash Champion

Lovage

Smash Hero
morde's one of the best wraith clearers in the game imo. getting 2 wards on back is mandatory for him so you can get 300 cs by 20 mins and carry the entire universe

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There's no point playing Nasus spirit fire style imo. If you're lane is so bad that the only remedy is using Spirit Fire under tower/forced to level it and walk away, you're still not in a great spot. Nasus with maxed out E can lane, but the whole purpose of Nasus is to farm Q not simply get farm. Being able to E a wave and then get mini golems doesn't mean you're beating Irelia top, and it certainly means you're not accomplishing your duty as Nasus lol. You might as well play a different character at that point.

Max E = Last resort, not preferred or truly viable alternative.

Maxing E also won't stop his more nasty counters/hard matchups from having the edge over him.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Welp. I was gonna do ranked today, but my internet and riot say no. Keep lagging me during normals and internet randomly went out for no reason for a min. Cost me to lose.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
If anything it might be worth it to invest in armor/mana regen over anything else first. Then you can afford to wither your opponent, and last hit with Q more efficiently. A Nasus that doesn't last hit with Q is like playing Vayne without building attackspeed.

Top Bottom