• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Last game it recorded for me was on the 20th. I was at 1628.
Probably went down. Usually bounce around from 1500-1700 anyways. :applejack:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Just went 4 tanks and a swain, then we won. We were losing but we started winning teamfights by CCing their carries. Our team comp was malph, ram, amu, swain, and mundo. We just CC'd their kat whenever she wanted to do anything and protected swain.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Apparently even in the 1900s people still do silly things like build Mejai's on Leblanc when they have a 3 kill lead, instead of cementing it by getting a faster DCap or DFG or something >_>

Turazrok

Smash Master
Apparently even in the 1900s people still do silly things like build Mejai's on Leblanc when they have a 3 kill lead, instead of cementing it by getting a faster DCap or DFG or something >_>
You don't wanna know about the 1300s my friend.

People there don't understand why "I keep wasting money on wards"

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I dislike it when I do badly with friends, especially since I seem to do so much worse when people invite me, then I feel awful.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i used to go death cap into mejais in soloq with malz purely as he can farm that quite quickly usually and then people are definitely going to die. Its an investment on good stocks (to use john's analogy) - rushing mejaix is like putting money into the B or A rated start up company. People up to really high levels last season still got snowball items, its funny how much people try to copy high level arrangedf play to the point that one of many alternatives still exist and can be used to carry, just people don't know them anymore or are just aren't willing/able to adapt. I'm sure lots of people have played games with the 'troll picks' against standard comps and won amazingly because everyone on your team is using characters that they're good at.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i used to go death cap into mejais in soloq with malz purely as he can farm that quite quickly usually and then people are definitely going to die. Its an investment on good stocks (to use john's analogy) - rushing mejaix is like putting money into the B or A rated start up company. People up to really high levels last season still got snowball items, its funny how much people try to copy high level arrangedf play to the point that one of many alternatives still exist and can be used to carry, just people don't know them anymore or are just aren't willing/able to adapt. I'm sure lots of people have played games with the 'troll picks' against standard comps and won amazingly because everyone on your team is using characters that they're good at.

:phone:
Sorta. That was more of a solo queue thing. Solo Q you can do riskier things and have a lot more flexibility in what you can pull off due to the usual lack of strong coordination and lower overall levels of strategy. The good thing about Solo Q is that hopefully due to this variety in strategies that you can further weed out the bad from the good or innovative.

Lovage

Smash Hero
varus: http://youtu.be/gBRDYmuUrLI

you can move during his powershot charge and his ult has good range
very stoked for a new ad hero i am very bored of current cast

EDIT: and you can keep his powershot charged indefinitely it looks like (but makes you slow) very cool

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Looking to do arrange 5's today, looking for Top and Jungler. Anyone interested PM me in game or post here. I'm looking to start playing around 3-4pm CST.
I'll jungle! :awesome:

3-4 CST? What time is that EST?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Oh maaan. I get home at 6:30 EST. I'm down to play if you guys have an opening slot then. Just lemme' know here.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Don't care how bad you are or how inexperienced you are, just be willing to listen and be able to take criticism well. If not please don't even bother asking to join.
I'm none of the first half and am fine with the second half.

Is there a SWF group or something for LoL names? Mine is GenericallyNamed if anyone wants to add me.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
If you need somebody I'm willing to play any role. IGN is ThePlum, I'm always in the swf chat, or just message me if you need to fill a slot.
Definitely want to play with some better players than myself to learn.
Been floating between 1400-1500 for the past couple days, looking to finally make that push out of this range. My last few games have literally been lose one game -17 elo, win next game +18 elo, lose one game -17 elo, win one game... I guess on the bright side I have gained 3 elo today.

Tired of going mondo pull blue > invade > give first blood to mid or bot > watch team throw game.
Or just the standard win my lane > watch team throw. Obviously there is a lot I can do to hold my team's hand that I'm not doing. My playstyle always works wonders when my team seems to be competent, but I don't ever seem to have enough presence around the map to help everybody.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Looking to do arrange 5's today, looking for Top and Jungler. Anyone interested PM me in game or post here. I'm looking to start playing around 3-4pm CST.
Would love to join especially since I need a TON of bruiser criticism, but I'm not gonna be back till too late I think. Plus, Robbin stole my spot.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Winning 4v5 ranked games feels good :p.

Top Bottom