• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'm also interested in playing top for you guys if you still need one.

ID: LeagueofLegends

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'd love to do inhouses, provided that somebody's willing to keep an eye on me and harp on all my mistakes. It's just I've pretty much always been busy when they were being run.

Also, anybody know any tricks to train improved map awareness?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So after reading Espy's post I decided to do a Google search to try and find a picture of DPhat and photoshop his face on to Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Here are some of the pictures I found from image searching 'dphat brawl'

[collapse=Collapse tag for those who don't want their browser window to explode]

[/collapse]

Infinity out~

Kira-

Smash Champion
It's cause people rather play with me then against me.
i always wanted to play against my friends

its like, say you play smash and you've had the same teams partner every tourney

dont u wanna play against him once

just to see what its like, and maybe to gain insight into how you guys can get better

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Playing support is ultimate map awareness

Maybe even too aware...sometimes you get bored just staying in that bush and your mind begins to wander

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Speaking of supports...

I think everytime I've seen a Support Nautilus go bot they have completely decimated the opposing bot team.

D

Deleted member

has anybody ever uploaded vids to own3d? i uploaded 2 vids to it but they aren't popping up for some reason

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Speaking of support Nunu, I literally just now finished a game as him. 7/6/30, aw yeah. Our top fed their Jax to 12/0, and by the end of the game, he was 31/9, but we still won lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i went support Soraka, and transitioned into AP Soraka in a game cause my team got so far ahead and I was fed so many assists i had money for a dcap and evil tomb so I was like screw it, lets DO DIS!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'll watch the stream for a bit, currently can't play because I'm down a mouse. Have to wait till I get home.

Playing a jungler helped my map awareness.
That's what I've been doing and while I do notice an improvement, generally I just realize I'm a pretty sucky jungler.

Playing support is ultimate map awareness

Maybe even too aware...sometimes you get bored just staying in that bush and your mind begins to wander
Tried that, I almost always play aggressive supports though so I end up concentrating too much on laning.

Top Bottom