• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can't even remember the difference between Heimer's reg and crit attacks its been so long

L__

Smash Master
ezreal's crit animation has his auto attack go through the champion instead of stopping at the champion

Frolossus

Smash Lord
convinced that the worst feeling in this entire game is when you are the only significant damage output on your team but you are still winning the game then you go to ward a bush and you convince yourself that the enemy team can't be there at that time. then you get mobbed by all of them and gg

Coney

Smash Master
I know for Miss Fortune's the bullet is larger.
It's a heart. She shoots a heart for a crit.

I THINK
Nah, she shoots both guns at once. It looks like a super bullet but I'm pretty sure its just two bullets.

A friend told me he'd give me two skins if I hit 1650 (started at 1540). Trying to grind up in this game is so grueling, lot of thrown games and lot of strange experiences. Typically been winning when we get outpicked and losing when we outpick them. Guess people are too likely to pick champs that are good, but they're not good with.

Master Raven

Smash Master
good god I hate Ryze's AA animation.

I can't last hit for **** until after a tear. LOL

I thought Annie's AA was bad. you win that award Ryze.
Once you play a champ enough times you get used to their AA and have an easier time last hitting. I can consistently do so with Ryze now.

But it really sucks if you get pushed to your tower as him :| he can't last-hit for **** under it

Lovage

Smash Hero
Typically been winning when we get outpicked and losing when we outpick them. Guess people are too likely to pick champs that are good, but they're not good with.
a common trend in low elo, people try to play the counterpick cuz it's the smart thing to do but they suck at the hero so they end up doing way worse. low elo i would recommend still picking into slight-moderate counterpicks as long as it's one of your best heros. don't pick janna over taric because they have kennen if your janna sucks c0ck and loses the game, it's simple.

Rad

Smash Ace
Every time i get a crit with Xin Zhao I accidentally cancel it because the animation is delayed. I THINK

#1 Xin Zhao buff was when they changed the mastery.

john!

Smash Hero
i got 20k ip, lol

it's not really an achievement, more like "i have no idea what to use this on, so i'll save it"

time to finally make that full crit chance page, huaehuahueahuehaueahue

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think true damage is the ****ing ****

almost every hero released with true damage is out of control until they patch them a few times (ahri, vayne, still irelia, kogmaw still, yes i know it's %hp)

true damage shots are definitely one of the funnest parts of playing lots of these ad's (even corki's auto's have a huge THWUMP on them because of the true damage behind them,) as true damage just let you **** the **** out of bruisers that dive you in fights as long as you're decently strong and don't get caught by the enemy ap. tank-killing gameplay is fun as **** because it becomes a contest of who can position better and who can do the most damage faster.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So just as I was about to stop jungling and start using AP Mid characters

I went ahead and bought Maokai, WW, Trundle, and Shyvana.

I don't wanna' leave the jungle.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
convinced that the worst feeling in this entire game is when you are the only significant damage output on your team but you are still winning the game then you go to ward a bush and you convince yourself that the enemy team can't be there at that time. then you get mobbed by all of them and gg
Happened to me a few days ago. I went to ward a brush.
SURPRISE :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The worst feeling is knowing that you're the only significant damage output on your team, period. :applejack:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
The worst feeling is knowing that you're the only significant damage output on your team, period. :applejack:
I think it's the opposite. I feel worse knowing that I'm the only person insignificant damage output on the team. It's rare, but I still time from time end up being the weak link.

Top Bottom