• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think you play with like... 3-4 1300 players and below when you play normals, Mogwai. The rest of us are at least above 1400. AT LEAST

Player-3

Smash Hero
MOGWAI NEVER PLAYS WITH ME SO IM GOING TO GET PLAT SO I CAN PLAY RANKED GAMES WITH HIM AND TAKE HIS WUKONG AND HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUeuEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEU

Vyke

Smash Champion
If walking around and assassinating people is boring, I guess we should all just play gangplank and have just such a blast wearing out the Q button.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
...holy ****, you're right! i just tested it.

now i just need to stack crit chance on anivia during laning phase for perfect cs :seuss:

whoever said crit chance reds are good on mages was right after all :O
Jazriel did

Jazriel did

He also said he was on par with top teams like CLG and TSM (or rather, I think he said the only competitive team at the time that matched his genius was CLG and everyone else thought too differently to understand him)

He then went on to advocate Crit reds on casters, Energy Regen on Garen, Tiamat Stack on Nasus (maybe not this one, don't want to give him too much of a hassle), and he also was famously strong headed like an Ox who just beat his Wife.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Old crit mastery 1% chance

there you go mystery solved you hooligans

MacD

Banned via Administration
i remember the days of .67% crit

those were the days of my brand beating every akali mid, one time because my last auto attack crit her and i got fb at level 2 LOL

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hitting someone with a cleaver and then headbutting them like 3 times in a row is my favorite. And the sound it makes! *headbuttcrunch*

Top Bottom