• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I've discovered a new joy in second pick: Don't ban Kassadin, and then cp talon when they inevitably pick the "op character."

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Bans: (In Order) Shen, Soraka, Ahri, Cass, Rammus, Riven

Picks:
Team A): Alistar, Sivir, Ryze, Taric, Rumble
Team B): Lee Sin, Janna, Ashe, Orianna, Morg

What team comp do you think has an advantage? Or is there any?

EDIT: Apologize for confusion, made clearer

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is that each team order, or actual pick order of 1 2 2 1 1 2 2 etc?

Assuming pick order: Lee Sin Sivir Ryze Morg Janna team sounds a bit stronger. More balanced damage (even if Ali went AD that's still more AP based than they need to be), better poke wars, easier to punish other team out of position with Sivir Ult and other CC's that would easily link into each other.

Assuming team order: Lee Sin team sounds better again, but not by as big of a margin. Sivir Taric has the better bot lane, solo lanes could be fairly even, but Lee Sin jungle should screw over Ali jungle.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Almost got my smurf to 30, then I don't know what I'm going to be doing T.T

Maybe I'll play my main again D:

My main goal in smurfing was to really work on a defined role for ranked and such. Played a lot of bot lane AD carries, I think it worked out well.

I know I'm not gaining the experience of say constantly fighting 30s with full rune sets but meh I enjoyed it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
so last night I pulled a dphat and dropped like 70 elo for no good reason.
Mogwai, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
anybody streaming?

time at work to burn...again.

Xin question

would there ever be a time where building Sword of the Divine would be viable?

D

Deleted member

what do you guys think about using both armor/magic pen in offense tree?

i was thinking about going 24-6 or 23-6-1 (?) as chogath MID, hybrid armor/spell pen reds, scaling mr per level yellow, flat mr blues, movespeed quints

Dorans ring --> cata --> SWIFTNESS or MOBILITY boots (change to mercs or tabi way later) --> RoA/ Abyssal --> ATMAS --> WITS END

sounds pretty bad but i think it might be decent and if old starks was still in the game it would finish off this build really well

might be good top too if i change runes up a bit and could give me offensive edge i need to **** people harder

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ugh, another noxian

CRIMSON ELITE SKIN GUYS MAYBE ONE DAY THESE WILL LOOK GOOD TO SOMEBODY MAYBE

ok no not really

fkacyan

Smash Hero
OK GUYS

FOOLPROOF GUIDE TO COUNTERING SHACO

Shyvana and RIven BOTH WITH SMITE

start by counterjungling his red with whole team, and before it spawns go to red w/ shyv and mid because Shaco cant level1 fight so he'll have run away

Have both red buffs

Shyvana top lane pushes and then goes into own jungle / their side, riven spends game CJing and ganking

**** that was a hilarious game.

Vyke

Smash Champion
OK GUYS

FOOLPROOF GUIDE TO COUNTERING SHACO

Shyvana and RIven BOTH WITH SMITE

start by counterjungling his red with whole team, and before it spawns go to red w/ shyv and mid because Shaco cant level1 fight so he'll have run away

Have both red buffs

Shyvana top lane pushes and then goes into own jungle / their side, riven spends game CJing and ganking

**** that was a hilarious game.
I love games like this when everyone's chill about it. We had some guy start off champ select with "Can any of you solo bot?" We asked why, he wanted to Roam twitch. Our team ended up with three solos, roam twitch, and shyvana jungle. Our solo bot mordekaiser only ended up 10 cs below their Corki.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What? stealing my red?

Better get level 2 and camp all your lanes.
At the same time.
Because I can do that (mid/top for purple, mid/bot for blue)
And while I'm doing that I'll also take your blue buff.

Also sif not jitb up jungle entrances before 55 seconds to thwart your evil attempts.

Realistically, Shaco is fine with blue, in some cases better due to the shorter cd of deceive + shiv.

Top Bottom