• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
What? stealing my red?

Better get level 2 and camp all your lanes.
At the same time.
Because I can do that (mid/top for purple, mid/bot for blue)
And while I'm doing that I'll also take your blue buff.

Also sif not jitb up jungle entrances before 55 seconds to thwart your evil attempts.

Realistically, Shaco is fine with blue, in some cases better due to the shorter cd of deceive + shiv.
Shaco with blue does a lot less damage and is not scary in the least

Also he never had any jungle to level with, that blue he got first was the only blue he EVER got.

EDIT: Already 1600, does having teams who listen to you keep being like this because damn it's workin out

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shen
General
Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
Feint
Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270

Lee Sin
Sonic Wave base damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 45/75/105/135/165

Irelia
Fixed a bug where one Transcendent Blade was being left on Irelia permanently

Ziggs
Fixed a bug where Ziggs’ Mad Scientist skin was leaving particles on the map

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
what do you guys think about using both armor/magic pen in offense tree?

i was thinking about going 24-6 or 23-6-1 (?) as chogath MID, hybrid armor/spell pen reds, scaling mr per level yellow, flat mr blues, movespeed quints

Dorans ring --> cata --> SWIFTNESS or MOBILITY boots (change to mercs or tabi way later) --> RoA/ Abyssal --> ATMAS --> WITS END

sounds pretty bad but i think it might be decent and if old starks was still in the game it would finish off this build really well

might be good top too if i change runes up a bit and could give me offensive edge i need to **** people harder
I guess it would depend on how well you can land q's against a lot of aps. Wouldn't not having boots make quite a few mid lane matchups tricky without boots (or you would still start boot/3pots)?

I've never thought of Cho as an auto-attacker that would benefit from from wit's end due to his movespeed and kit (dependent on Q's or team for stuns/slows) You or Dekar would know better though. How much would getting philo -> shurelyas put that back? I could see that being decent with this build as well if your looking for pure disruption (assuming your support/jungler doesn't get).

I'm assuming the Lee Sin buffs are an adjustment for the nerf on the bonus dmg he used to get on low health. Lee is a somewhat flashy champ so ideally they still want him to see tourney play.

What do people think of the Olaf buffs? Think he can be viable in the jungle again?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
does Jungle Xin even benefit from getting a Brutalizer after building wriggles?

or should I just get on with the Triforce after wriggles (and possibly a HoG)?

I'm slowly carrying myself out of Low Elo with Annie.

I think the only Mid I ever really lose is against Morde. (maybe a good leblanc if she gets an early lead)

gonna learn malzahar next once I figure out a good guide.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
does Jungle Xin even benefit from getting a Brutalizer after building wriggles?

or should I just get on with the Triforce after wriggles (and possibly a HoG)?

I'm slowly carrying myself out of Low Elo with Annie.

I think the only Mid I ever really lose is against Morde. (maybe a good leblanc if she gets an early lead)

gonna learn malzahar next once I figure out a good guide.
well, theoretically speaking ghostblade has excellent synergy with Xin's kit, as AS and CDR scale incredibly with his kit and his ult makes use of the armor pen, but practically speaking it usually makes you less tanky than you would like. the problem I have with it is that I'm having a hard time picturing scenarios where I'd be happier with ghostblade on Xin than Phage + Zeal, but that might just be due to lack of playing with ghostblade recently.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Hmm...yeah I'ma play around with it today. I guess if I was like destryoing a game then I could get away with being a little less tanky for a little bit and get bruta

but yeah I'll mess around with it today.

D

Deleted member

I guess it would depend on how well you can land q's against a lot of aps. Wouldn't not having boots make quite a few mid lane matchups tricky without boots (or you would still start boot/3pots)?

I've never thought of Cho as an auto-attacker that would benefit from from wit's end due to his movespeed and kit (dependent on Q's or team for stuns/slows) You or Dekar would know better though. How much would getting philo -> shurelyas put that back? I could see that being decent with this build as well if your looking for pure disruption (assuming your support/jungler doesn't get).

I'm assuming the Lee Sin buffs are an adjustment for the nerf on the bonus dmg he used to get on low health. Lee is a somewhat flashy champ so ideally they still want him to see tourney play.

What do people think of the Olaf buffs? Think he can be viable in the jungle again?
my verdict on my cho build

hybrid pen marks are freaking awful, but this build might still be good with standard marks and its mostly better vs melee

when i did land a rupture though on ranged dudes i did chunk them with each autoattack, but not good on good players

i never really explored philo (HoG) option i'd rather get catalyst and have 'better' sustain and **** them harder

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Thio you seem to exist in the world of "anecdotal evidence is universal".
Shaya, Shaco is a ****ty pubstomp champion who is easy to counter even with one jungler. Two just simplifies things!

Also that first post oozed sarcasm (allcaps? come on bro)

also, sayburr?

****in real?

REAL?!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm just seriously in awe at how long Skarner has been left untouched since his previous nerf.

Everytime a new patch comes out knowing Skarner isn't being touched.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I found the LoL / FSN doujin, but the link is to a rather NSFW site, and also it's not translated, in case anyone's wondering

"lol Xin as Lancer. No doubt. They both don't scale into endgame xD"

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
my verdict on my cho build

hybrid pen marks are freaking awful, but this build might still be good with standard marks and its mostly better vs melee

when i did land a rupture though on ranged dudes i did chunk them with each autoattack, but not good on good players

i never really explored philo (HoG) option i'd rather get catalyst and have 'better' sustain and **** them harder
Yeah the reason I say going for shurylas (sp) is if your sort of going for an on hit build with wit's end having that extra speed could help if your looking for the pure disruption of being big,fast and attacking with wit's end.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ahri would be a much better Caster.

IMO THE LINEUP:

Riven as Saber
Ahri as Caster
Master Yi as Assassin
Xin Zhao / Jarvan as Lancer
Ezreal as Archer (Closest thing to a male with bow/arrow)
Tryndamere as Beserker
Sejuani as Rider (Or Nunu? That would be hilarious)

I have no idea who was used in the doujin. Wave, mind PMing me the link?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I love naut, such a fun character. As much as I love him, need to work on a good control number. Now that I have a basic support page, probably gonna get mundo and a page for him, might be able to pull double duty as a fair number of solo tops but i need more research before I can say.

5 damage real terror
Well it was a minor nerf, lol

The outcry was more about it being unannounced in the notes rather then it being major.

Top Bottom