• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
The one thing I do in League that I can't seem to break is that I keep my fingers on the asdf keys rather than qwer. I've tried quite few times to get used to it and I always subconsciously put them back. This hindered me in both SC2 (where after early game you start focusing on the numbers over the letters) and League, although it's not so bad in league.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Hard carry us to late game with 4 dragons and TWO barons as shyvana. Team throws game by going in one at a time for kills for literally no reason.

I ****ing hate the human species.

Kira-

Smash Champion
http://www.own3d.tv/live/145036/16char_1900_ELO

16CHAR 1900 ELO RANKED 5s OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG (aka kira)

im his biggest fan
lol ur not supposed to watch this

for your eyes only~~

as a side note- anyone know how to make it so the xsplit audio lets viewers hear what I hear? instead of just what i say lol

aka it only picks up what i say in vent, but not what anyone else says in vent

fkacyan

Smash Hero
firstpick doesnt ban shen, locks in mid, feeds talon, and my support goes afk in lane and dies twice.

I still beat Ashe in CS, though!

Frolossus

Smash Lord

for your eyes only~~

as a side note- anyone know how to make it so the xsplit audio lets viewers hear what I hear? instead of just what i say lol

enable stereomix and set that as your input device

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

for your eyes only~~

use stereomix its a good program that allows you to configure your "inputs"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would have rather seen Atmogs IE PD GA BT no boots

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I got carried by an 18/3 Trynd the other day, his final build was PD, PD, PD, IE, LW, BT

Because boots are overrated

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Would the game bet better or worse if they added more item slots?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mmm probably slightly worse. Add GA to any build that forgo's it, or add any powerful item that you forgo for GA. Basically how that would play out imo. Only other time it would matter is more slots for wards, but they could address that with specific ward slots or wards being held even when full.

For the most part it wouldn't make an impact, but late game builds would get gayer lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
a ward slot would be nice

would that have any negative impact?? if anything it makes it easier to have wards and more people would have them

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
a ward slot would be nice

would that have any negative impact?? if anything it makes it easier to have wards and more people would have them
at the very least, it'd make cv less necessary- if only slightly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wards/Pots only slots would be cool, imo.
Kinda annoying when I could REALLY buy some wards, but already have six items.

I STILL, STILL, STILL, and forever WILL wish that we could CUSTOMIZE the recommended items slots ourselves. It'd save time clicking on the shop menu so much. :applejack:

jpak

Smash Lord
glad monoesports beat tsm in ipl killing spree
monoesports is a very good team. there are a lot of other good NA relatively unknown teams that can probably go even with TSM right now

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think people meatride too hard when it comes to someone/group being the best. In anything and everything (sports, games, whatever is competitive)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'd rather see them add gold loss on death, or increase item cost by a factor of 1.5-2.0.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Does TSM realize that they have been live streaming their "Meeting" aka Regi yelling at rainman for the past half an hour?

And i hope we get to see jpak vs TSM. :)

jpak

Smash Lord
i wasnt referring to my team but some good teams that people dont know about are
monoesports, 4nothing gaming, ez gaming (not sure), books are cool (not sure), just your average joes. oh ya and rflx is really good right now even though they are kind of known

i'd rather see the removal of receiving gold bonuses for killing people with sprees

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
udyr walkthrough gogogogo
(just bought udyr) have 1 ip remaining.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Riot likely isn't changing anything about items soon at all, unfortunately.

A ward slot would be stupidly easy to implement and they've known about the possibility for a while. They've said multiple times that they value the choice between getting X 6th item or getting wards, so they've kept it the way it is.

That could change, though.

Increasing item costs should almost never happen unless something gets way too broken, the last time a major items change came about was during or just after closed beta.

They will never add gold loss on death.

Top Bottom