• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The biggest hit to Akali was the gunblade and akali passive nerf- not that 5 damage on Q. <.<

voorhese

Smash Master
If you jack it up and notice it b4 u can fix it, just be a man and change ur keybinds so it is normal =) or at least after you press the wrong one and die...you have all the time in the world to fix it after that!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
jpaaaaak~
I also believe ezreal is the best solo ever.
Give me some more protips so I can beat dan next time.

Dan cheats and picks nidalee and just pushes to take my tower in 1v1s though, what an *** :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use F for targeting summoner spells cuz sometimes I like to fat-finger my ult lol. I put Flash/Ghost/etc on D just to be safe lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
all-ins. almost Sc2 style.

i never thought about this before. :o

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hate how he's posting stuff like this and it's supposed to make us Karma players' panties wet, but instead it's filling me with dread over how they're going to ruin her :(.
****ing. This.
So. Much. This. :applejack:

I love Karma the way she is already.

I use F for Ghost/Flash on everyone but Malphite (I don't run either Flash or Ghost on him. Smite/Ignite). However, that sometimes means I forget to Smite people because I'm just not used to using my F key during a fight. :<

Frolossus

Smash Lord
hey shaya remember when you were talking about that point in deceive where you can have a regular crit during a small time window?

i found a little piece from solomid.net that explains how it works

The numbers are a bit off. You're actually stealthed for about 4 - 4.5 seconds and you get the bonus crit damage up until something like 5 seconds.

There is an approximately 0.5 seconds long window - the sweet spot - that opens up around 4 seconds after you blink, in which your basic attack crits for more than it should (or less, depending on the Deceive lvl)! Now, I don't know if this is a bug or what the heck is going on, but there you have it. Check out this vid if you don't believe me.
http://youtu.be/Tc2oavMxg7Q
source: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=9879&amp;amp;c=0&amp;c=0#chap6

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Okay so after messing around with Xin and Malz yesterday this is what I discovered.

Malz
I should probably level up E before Q because I suck at landing Q's (BUT THAT 3 second silence tho. jesus.)

Xin
from the jungle I leveld up E first and then W. it was the first time I did it and it felt a little more smoother than leveling up E and then Q (partly because of Q's cooldown being stagnant throughout all levels)

I feel like there is some sort of situational build thing going on with Xin because I just don't see how I can manage to get Wriggles Hog Wits Bruta AND Triforce all in one game. which means I usually end up not getting Wits and being very Armor heavy lategame (and that includes choosing between Tabi or Mercs or boot5 <--pesonal preference)

all and all my Xin looking pretty good. Might see if I can secure some wins in ranked with him. (still at low elo.)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
brutalizer is something you would be better getting right after wriggles and would eliminate wit's from your build. if you're doing brutalizer, I would say you should just go wriggles -> ghostblade -> frozen mallet -> resist items, probably Omen and FoN. the point is to hit ghostblade ASAP to ruin people 1v1.

also, I've been doing QEWEER R > E > W > Q on Xin these days to maximize my ability uptime. feels better than E > Q > W from a sustained CC and damage standpoint, though I do feel the hit to my upfront burst a little bit.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
hey shaya remember when you were talking about that point in deceive where you can have a regular crit during a small time window?

i found a little piece from solomid.net that explains how it works

source: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=9879&amp;amp;c=0&amp;c=0#chap6
I noticed this the other day, but its no where near that short of a window.

I was abusing it on jungle creeps by deceiving, dropping a box to break the stealth, then waiting for the box to fear them. By that point I was getting normal crits with rank 2 deceive.

I'd say the window is around a second or so

Also that guide is slightly incorrect. Shacos clone does NOT proc one on-hit effect: tiamat. Pretty sure they stealth nerfed it when they also stealth nerfed tiamats range.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I feel like I'm the only person who rebound D to C so I don't ever fatfinger it and accidentally flash.

Made funnier yb my skinny-*** fingers.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thio. C is my center button. :D space is flash. DA ULTIMATE PANIC BUTTON.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I noticed this the other day, but its no where near that short of a window.

I was abusing it on jungle creeps by deceiving, dropping a box to break the stealth, then waiting for the box to fear them. By that point I was getting normal crits with rank 2 deceive.

I'd say the window is around a second or so

Also that guide is slightly incorrect. Shacos clone does NOT proc one on-hit effect: tiamat. Pretty sure they stealth nerfed it when they also stealth nerfed tiamats range.
I know it was changed so that you don't lose the regular bonus damage when you come out of stealth for X amount of time. Are you sure that wasn't what was happening instead of this?

Top Bottom