• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm down for scrims tonight as well, give me an estimate of when they start and I'll be the first one there to get pooped on by Leacero

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wickd is a good player but is very slow on the uptake.

He just recently found out how strong Riven is, and didn't buy into her even when she was incredibly popular. Now she's one of his 3 top laners.

But I didn't watch. What did he lane against and what did he build/skill?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Leaks? That guy's a paid Riot employee who specifically works things like Reddit, /v/, etc.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Remember that one time I carried with twitch?

Dphat still treated me like a bad after that game :(
Or maybe he did his patented amazing laugh after Zac was like "I didnt know it worked like that" and the conversational topic never went back to it :(

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'm still so bad at this game. I just want to duoQ with someone in ranked and just try to play a lot (once my smurf finally hits 30).

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
oh hey another karthus nerf, ****ing awesome
oh boo hoo hoo. reduced damage while dead has given me a massive boner, thank god they're actually doing something to incentivize you to kill the opposing AP Carry when it's Karthus. besides, he's easily in the same power league as all the other APs they listed for nerfs, so I have no idea why you're complaining. only godly AP it doesn't look like they're hitting is Anivia.

No nerfs to Skarner?

Perfect.
yea, dunno wtf they're smoking, Scorp-a-derp way too stronk.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Xerath so weird, people were spamming Xerath games like 3-4 weeks ago, then he drops in popularity for no reason, just in time to convince the balance team that he's totally fine even though he probably needs some damage shifted from his ult to his mage chains. I will say that all the other APs they're nerfing strike me as a little stronker than Xerath atm though, so it's cool.

Top Bottom