• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, what do I do as Lux if Im mid against Ryze. The first 4 or so levels were actually stupidly even and close, but as soon as we got our ults I chouldnt do ****.

Rad

Smash Ace
Try building flat AP earlier than you normally would so you can one-shot the ranged creeps with E (for instance blasting wand -> sorcs). Ryze is stupid, but if you don't have to go no near him so much you should be able to survive the lane and even have some presence on the map.

#1 random completely situational tip

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, but you add them together. Slow from his ice ball and speed boost from level 1 Blood Boil means there is at minimum a 30% speed difference.

:phone:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Wow it's even on the main LoL site! Where everyone can see it! Therefore posting it in this thread is kinda pointless! Nice!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am currently at champ select with the guy that got the ign "Naruto."

oh **** wasted 6k post <.<

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If its spelled properly and stuff, maybe he's actually good.. (and a veteran since a name like that gets taken fast)

It'd be a good idea to queue dodge if it was like N@rUt0

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
We doing inhouses tonight? I want to watch the stream if nothing else, depending on when they would get started. (have a 7:30am class in the morning.)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Dependent on when I get out of my night exam and when it starts I'd be interested, but whatever my elo is, it isn't superb.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
who are you playing with?
Factset.

Mogwai if you do participate I'll make sure to go in whatever lane you're in.

:phone:
Yo, go pantheon vs. my nunu top, it's ****ing on.

What's AHGL? And I could always lane top against Mogwai and play gay champs.
After Hours Gaming League.

It's a for charity tournament run by Day9.tv for teams made up of players from large Tech Companies.

link: http://afterhoursgaming.tv/lol/

You can see that the featured game is me bodying microsoft, lol.

Top Bottom