• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
To be fair, that would also mean Viktor's ult has an 11 AP ratio. Instead of multiplying by 5, it'd be more meaningful to compare it with other AoE spells. It's about as strong as Fizz's ult or Tibbers, for example.

Also, his ult is slow as ****, it's hard to hit people that aren't CCed or narcoleptic that are far away.
But that's how it works. The ability deals your AP times that multiplier if the entire thing hits for the entire duration.

@adum: Nah, I just decided to buckle down and play the roles I'm best at rather than what the team would like me to.

Also, Shyvana is ****ing broken compared to most of the jungling cast early game and nobody else uses her or bans her, ever.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@adum: Nah, I just decided to buckle down and play the roles I'm best at rather than what the team would like me to.

Also, Shyvana is ****ing broken compared to most of the jungling cast early game and nobody else uses her or bans her, ever.

In other words, call your roles, I feel you there.

But I doubt you can trust people to understand well enough to fill up what the team requires at starting elo.

How do you get these magical games?! She's jungling every normal I'm in these days.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

But I doubt you can trust people to understand well enough to fill up what the team requires at starting elo.

How do you get these magical games?! She's jungling every normal I'm in these days.
I dont play normals.

EDIT: Premade sona / trist feeds enemy corki 7 kills. END OF RINE.

EDIT2: Another premade full bot lane feeds and we lose.

What the **** is it with duos thinking queuing premade is an autowin?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Odds are you're better then you were before.

Which reminds me, I'd like to start ranked rather soon, I'm a competent player that mains support. Currently looking for a duo queue partner, preferably an AD carry. Would like to practice in a number of normals with said duo queue partner before actually playing ranked.
Lets run this rodeo.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
goddamnit... inb4 they ruin her by making her some 0 CS support.
Guinsoo Twitter said:
First pass of Karma changes complete. Hopefully ready for testing soon. Can't wait to try her Heavenly Wave with a knockback (mantra)!
I think the biggest thing Karma players may miss is being able to target beam on enemies.
Figured you'd like to know.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

My "starting ELO" was 1200.

People tell me there are ELOs below that but I'm not sure I believe them.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
how do i say this...

supporting in solo-queue is ****ing ********. who would ever suggest such an idea to me

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Take what Jpak suggests for solo queue, and flip it until you reach at least 1800 ELO. Then you take it with a grain of salt and say no Jpak, I DON'T have the time to play Jungle Twitch

Tmacc

Smash Lord
how do i say this...

supporting in solo-queue is ****ing ********. who would ever suggest such an idea to me
I support a lot in solo queue...there have been times when my wards, times, and oracles have won games. Just captain the team and direct them and *sometimes* baddies can be lead to wins.

Trolls and idiots, on the other hand, are a completely different story.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The only exception I can think of to mid stacking Doran's Rings is like Ryze with his Tear

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah I killed Ziggs after 3 mins or so, then their Jungler came down and he got ganked by me and our Jungler.

Ziggs is pretty OP it seems, his ult does WAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much damage and it's range is silly.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think he's strong, I don't think he really needs anything other than small changes if even that.

People complain about his Ult the most when I think his Q cooldown/low mana cost seems to be pretty good.

Of course people will complain about the ult, it's perfect for pubstomps and unorganized people that group together.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I do ****.

Also I have a smurf account I'm dedicating entirely to playing Top Laners/AP so I can stop ****ing us over LOL.

D

Deleted member

how do i say this...

if you are a 'carry'-type player then alistar/leona is probably the way to go

and even after a fairly mediocre grasp of alistar (my alistar is honestly not that amazing) you'll find that a lot of solo q tards mess up really freaking bad during laning

if other lanes are sucking get mobility and run the **** around, come from otherside of their turret and give ur lane freest CC and if u need to tank for 50 seconds press R

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lets run this rodeo.
Kev dude, I doubt I can play at your level just yet, real talk.

I dont play normals.

EDIT: Premade sona / trist feeds enemy corki 7 kills. END OF RINE.

EDIT2: Another premade full bot lane feeds and we lose.

What the **** is it with duos thinking queuing premade is an autowin?
Sort of expected her to be flavor of the month everywhere extra high or low, or both maybe.

Well, there is coordination, but yea duos are on average no better or worse.

My "starting ELO" was 1200.

People tell me there are ELOs below that but I'm not sure I believe them.
I meant my hidden elo for normals.

Top Bottom