• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i remember one time i ulted as karthus cause bot was fighting

i get a double kill but i was watching bot and only one died from my ult, so i was confused

find out i killed top lane too

good times

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Even with the changes, I still don't think Stark's Zeke's gives the support itself enough stats. Possibly viable on maybe Sona, given how aggressive she is with poking and harass. No other support autoattacks that much.

Stark's Zeke's AS also works well with Sona's Q passive.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I kinda like the idea of getting Zeke's on Mundo when my team has an AD jungle, so top lane synergizes with Jungle and AD. Pair with CD boots and the cd per level masteries, and I have like 40% cd at 18 I think, but I'd probably have Merc's or Tabi.

When would I get it though? Fatmogs + triforce or fatmogs + PD is a midgame requirement if I want to be a jerk and cleaver the **** out of people all over the map...

I guess if I'm not doing well gold wise, I can always go FoN, Mogs, Boots, Zeal, Zeke, Locket and be an unkillable soak while being credit to team.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Even with the changes, I still don't think Stark's Zeke's gives the support itself enough stats. Possibly viable on maybe Sona, given how aggressive she is with poking and harass. No other support autoattacks that much.

Stark's Zeke's AS also works well with Sona's Q passive.
It gives 50 HP, 5% CDR, 5% AS for 425 to the wielder + the aura effect. meh, cost efficiency is still very mediocre, it's just better stats for a support than previously. Still needs to give more defensive stats to the wielder or cost less I think, but it is more accessible to supports now than it was before.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
My last ranked game before I went to bed, our support Jarvan got a Stark's and I got a quadra kill as Lee our first team fight with it. I was only 1-1 before that, so I wasn't fed...I really think the starks helped a lot, especially on a team with 4 autoattack champs...

I feel its supper viable on champs like Jarvan and Mundo etc

Also, why are people calling it Zeke's? The Jarvan called it that in game too...

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
All these CDR on Locket and now own the revamped Zeke's looks pretty enticing for my aura Sona. I had a Poppy on team last night so I picked up Zeke's. Also I liked the fact HoG can build into Locket instead of building it into Randuin's. Team fight erupts, activate Shurelya's and Locket, stay by Poppy with Zeke's and let her work her magic.

However I have conflicts when to use Locket with a singular teammate. And with all these CDR on almost every aura item I use*, I'm not sure whether to switch out CDR runes on my Sona.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Seriously guys, just advertise your streams on LoL General Forums and Reddit then eventually get hosted by CLG or Solomid. get mucho viewers.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I max her W first.

Then her Q with a little in E.

Then finish E.

I wanna support bad people playing a carry, but a lot of people are just stupid with it.
Max Q first.

Start Q and charge it in the fountain.

Take W level 2.

I usually take E level three, but it depends on the situations in the game.

Lemme put it this way, your Q+power chord does more level 1 damage then almost anything in the game. While you're laning it's your job to zone and poke against the enemy team cause you outdo your carry in damage easily.

Ranged carries (with a few notable exceptions) have weak early games, your job as a support is to protect them so they reach their endgame and they do that by being able to freely last hit on creeps.

You'll always be working with then, and try to get kills in lane if possible, but their main job is to farm and your main job is to zone and poke for them.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I played - And wrecked - the same guy three times in a row.

I feel really bad, he let his team know exactly how I was going to counterjungle the second AND third games and they didn't bother listening.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Max Q first.

Start Q and charge it in the fountain.

Take W level 2.

I usually take E level three, but it depends on the situations in the game.

Lemme put it this way, your Q+power chord does more level 1 damage then almost anything in the game. While you're laning it's your job to zone and poke against the enemy team cause you outdo your carry in damage easily.

Ranged carries (with a few notable exceptions) have weak early games, your job as a support is to protect them so they reach their endgame and they do that by being able to freely last hit on creeps.

You'll always be working with then, and try to get kills in lane if possible, but their main job is to farm and your main job is to zone and poke for them.
I'll give this a try and see how it goes with her.

Thanks for the advice.

Cia

das kwl
So.. what do we think of Ziggs.

IMO, he doesn't seem THAT strong to me. But this is the first time I've wanted to play a new champ non stop since Cassio.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He feels like a Hybrid of Old Shaco mixed in with the jungling portion of Eve, mixed in with pre nerf Volibear and an ounce of 6 turret Heimer

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He feels like a long range AP champ.

His Ult's range I've seen been used to hit champs under tower trying to recall from Dragon to Bot.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
His ratios are okay, q: 0.65 w: 0.35 e: 0.3 r: 0.95, BUT his cooldown are ridiculous and all his moves are AOE. People often forget that.
An easy way to look at that is just increase the ratio by how many people the ability actually hits.

That means his ult's ratio is 4.75 provided it hits 5 people.

ALSO

I are NO LONGER BRONZE

What rating is gold?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not as far as I thought it would be.

NINE WINS IN A ROW LET'S DO THIS.

Nah, I'm not that lucky.
Odds are you're better then you were before.

Which reminds me, I'd like to start ranked rather soon, I'm a competent player that mains support. Currently looking for a duo queue partner, preferably an AD carry. Would like to practice in a number of normals with said duo queue partner before actually playing ranked.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That means his ult's ratio is 4.75 provided it hits 5 people.
To be fair, that would also mean Viktor's ult has an 11 AP ratio. Instead of multiplying by 5, it'd be more meaningful to compare it with other AoE spells. It's about as strong as Fizz's ult or Tibbers, for example.

Also, his ult is slow as ****, it's hard to hit people that aren't CCed or narcoleptic that are far away.

Top Bottom