• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DUB

Smash Lord
Bot lane is always Sivir vs. Graves now, No diversity :(

EDIT: 2/0/26 1 handed soraka ranked. You have to do something to make her interesting :troll:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Self-resetting cooldowns are pretty hilarious.

Not sure where the design for that came from, but it's not a smart one.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I played the bots in a game as they got redesigned... holy **** they are much more difficult... they react on the first possible frame (so no surprise ganks), they are frame perfect with their combos.. team combos might I add... galio is a ******* and its like watching a team combination super in umvc cause they do it all at the same time. They also farm money so well.. at the end of a 50 minute game they have 26k at the least made... fed they get into the 30k region..

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Why do people still pick single-target junglers?

I felt really bad for that WW. it wasn't even his fault that he couldn't get levels.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Ah, first time Soraka. Had to AFK for 4 minutes around the 6 minute mark because a mouse was running rampant in the house. Came back to my turret still alive. Was about to get tower dived 'cuz team picked up on it.

Flash, Q, W, E, R, fed gangplank arrives. Triple kill. Yeeeeee. 0/0/12

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
the smartcast range thing has been an option for a while if you modified the game files. there was something about it that bothered me though, i'll try it out and see if it's fixed.

and how will those buffs make viktor "very viable"? the only noticeable one is a .25 second faster stun
This is very limited personal expirience, but I tried playing him a bit on free week and i was unable to trade with other casters cause I didn't get a shield till well after I took their counter harass. Given that his laser is rather easy to dodge at longer ranges I found he couldn't really bully in lane or insta-push that well, all he really had was that awesome stun.

Again, I'm not as good as you guys, but the missile speed increase which really improves his trading ability is the most significant buff imo.

First ****ing game with this new keyboard and of the day and we're against CLG <.<
So how'd you do?

Why do people still pick single-target junglers?

I felt really bad for that WW. it wasn't even his fault that he couldn't get levels.
Cause people are stuck in the past?

I'm still wishing they'd make fiddles good in the jungle again, he was so fun.

That said it's not as much single target, trundle's still quite good and there are other single targets that can clear camps quickly. Warwick is just made to sustain and simply is incapable of clearing camps quickly because of this. He's still built for the old jungle.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jpak, how do you like that new shield item on support?

Omni

BRoomer
I used that new Iconic Thunder thingy item with Skarner yesterday. Was pretty cool replacement for Wit's End. Seeing the Lightning come out the sky every 4 attacks is pretty cool. O_O

I wonder if it would be good on Udyr as well?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I did jungling Volibear a few times just to counter jungle with someone I had with runes, worked kinda well. But Voli is still bad at jungling.

The whole rework they did with the jungle just doesn't do it for WW, yeah he can tank it but then when he needs to lane he loses a lot of his luster.

Omni

BRoomer
I did jungling Volibear a few times just to counter jungle with someone I had with runes, worked kinda well. But Voli is still bad at jungling.

The whole rework they did with the jungle just doesn't do it for WW, yeah he can tank it but then when he needs to lane he loses a lot of his luster.
What do you mean when he needs to lane? Like gank? Or cover for a lane?

Leacero

Smash Lord
Every WW I've played with since the CD reduction on hunter's call has actually been doing really well in terms of jungle clear and time to 6 (on par with a solo lane even), which was really surprising. He still can't do all too much in pre-6 ganks though.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Wow. I gave some terrible jungle WWs too much credit. I may just have to try him out. Should I go for him or Jax first? Jungle of course.

jpak

Smash Lord
jpak, how do you like that new shield item on support?
i havent played support since patch or much suppot recently.. ill tell you when i do which will be today or tomorrow!

ww can gank pre6 just because everyone plays dumb and thinks he cant gank pre6!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sometimes, I question how anyone could have fun as a support. No Gold No Glory.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Like think about it. You're running around helping people out, forgoing CS experience whatever needed to help ward or win, building gold items instead of **** I HAVE FRATMAS IE GA T FORCE IRELIA I AM A GOD HUZZAH (please don't ever have Mallet and T force btw), letting other people get kills unless you are the absolute last hope for mankind, hugging the ever loving NUTS out of your carry even if he's a ****** who's stealing blue from your mid, etc. Like thank god people play support cause I need my solo lane playtime I can't stand that ****.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Only time i don't like playing Sona is when the person i am pared with is an idiot and throws themselves into free gold for the enemy.

It isn't that bad to play as it's just frustrating that even when you are healing them giving them buffs and such they still keep playing like a moron.

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Maybe the say "screw it" and give karma an ultimate? Something with balancing health differences with an opponent? Would be awesome!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Maybe the say "screw it" and give karma an ultimate? Something with balancing health differences with an opponent? Would be awesome!
Karma only really needs tweaks. base stats up, base spell damage/level up marginally, an extra effect on mantra W and bam, she's all good.

so you take your "hurdedurdedur, let's make this cool character into yet another stupid generic support/AP" and shove it where the sun don't shine!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Sometimes, I question how anyone could have fun as a support. No Gold No Glory.
The thing that pissed me off the most when playing the game levels 10-30 was the other team's support being a complete ****, harassing me as I tried to CS, killing my wards, showing up in my jungle to ward and escaping because we had no vision ourselves, and ****-blocking me as I tried to kill their entire team. Then it's like they're laughing at you as they heal and live through every team fight.

I wanted to be that person

Oh, and I also enjoy hanging back and surveying the whole map while not having to worry about the mechanical skill of last-hitting, and having the safest pick in terms of the team comp, so there's that too

But mostly I enjoy spamming my laugh and staying alive

Vyke

Smash Champion
Do you all share the opinion that Warwick is bad lategame? I really only thought he was weak around super early to mid when he couldn't do anything but ult and hope the team follows up. But... if he gets to lategame with any decent amount of farm or kills he becomes this unkillable lifestealing machine. He doesn't kill you fast... but he'll be there to clean you up if you let him.

Idk, I always felt he was strong late because of his scaling with attack speed/tank.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Alistar support is fun as ****, I don't know how someone couldn't enjoy playing him.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alistar support is fun as ****, I don't know how someone couldn't enjoy playing him.

Support list amended to exclude Alistar and Blitz because they are manly men.

Mostly the girl supports. Janna Soraka Sona dumb **** healer 9000 etc

Top Bottom