• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I only worry about AD Kennens because it takes my free win top away.

Teemo won't get popular. He was just picked there because he does well against Irelia's auto attack true damage.

Shyv has been slowly but surely rising in popularity for a while now, so I guess she will peak.. especially since she's still free.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I was watching that replay for 3 minutes and I counted Phreak slapping the back of his hand for emphasis about 5 or 6 times.

He might be addicted to something.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Probably because he gets huge W procs that way, and is very very safe (has free mr/ar and ms boost, plus ult stuns should they converge on him). His base AD and AS aren't bad either.

If they feel they don't need the Kennen CC bot for initiation, no need to build him AP.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
man, im going to start giving my top lanes red buff every game now

fkacyan

Smash Hero
"Guys Shyvana is good"

"cyanide stfu your dumb she cant gank"

SOME WEEKS LATER

"Oh wow Shyvana is actually good look at these pros wrecking with her despite zero changes to her moveset since Cyanide said something"

8|

8|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sadly getting to a high soloq elo so people will listen to me isnt worth the agitation.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Of course it is, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that.

Everyone thinks they're correct, why is this such a surprise?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Of course it is, otherwise you wouldn't have posted that.

Everyone thinks they're correct, why is this such a surprise?
Well I mean

I could played ranked 5s

Or I could play DotA2

In one game when I get fed the other team can still win

In the other game when I get fed I can 5v1

Reward isnt the same

It's not that I think I'm correct, I know I'm correct. I just think it's hilarious that soloq elo is taken as some kind of indicator of how much you know.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Except Shyv is still pretty bad at solo queue (no coordination changes the game considerably), and the reason she is being so incredibly successful for M5 is not because of her ganking, but because the team counterjungles together really hard (which is facilitated by her fast clearing leaving her available for moves like that).

She's always been good at skirmishing. If you looked at the last game of m5 vs SK the Shyv didn't really even do anything of note either. The commentators even said that the M5 jungler just has fun playing her and that's why they take her. If she was actually a huge threat she'd be getting the ban treatment.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Well I mean

I could played ranked 5s

Or I could play DotA2

In one game when I get fed the other team can still win

In the other game when I get fed I can 5v1

Reward isnt the same

It's not that I think I'm correct, I know I'm correct. I just think it's hilarious that soloq elo is taken as some kind of indicator of how much you know.
You're starting to sound an awful lot like Jazriel, haha. It's good to be confident in things you do, but it's not going to convince anyone ever unless you put forth the work to back it up. If you think it isn't worth it, then this is probably the last post you'll need to respond to about the subject.

If not, see you again next time on Live Jou-Smash Boards.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shyvana is strong.
She fits with aoe comps too well. Her easy mode tankiness and ult is stupid. "Hello any initiation, I'm coming up from behind, and I won't die anyway, and push your entire team back into the aoe ****!"

And, I've been hyping shyvana a lot more than you thio.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I went 6-1 today in ranked games. The only loss was a duo queue when my partner who shall remain nameless left a winning game after 15 minutes to run errands.

I am jungling exclusively in ranked for the time being. The greatest way to contribute overall to my team in these low elo games is to be everywhere. I can make sure our fed lane gets even more fed. I can make sure our starved lane can get a chance to farm. I can make sure ganks end in free dragons or towers. I can ward all over.

I gained about 100 elo today. Pretty sick.

edit: Hey is there anywhere I can watch today's games? I want to see m5 vs sk in particular. But any of todays games really.

D

Deleted member

I went 6-1 today in ranked games. The only loss was a duo queue when my partner who shall remain nameless left a winning game after 15 minutes to run errands.

I am jungling exclusively in ranked for the time being. The greatest way to contribute overall to my team in these low elo games is to be everywhere. I can make sure our fed lane gets even more fed. I can make sure our starved lane can get a chance to farm. I can make sure ganks end in free dragons or towers. I can ward all over.

I gained about 100 elo today. Pretty sick.

edit: Hey is there anywhere I can watch today's games? I want to see m5 vs sk in particular. But any of todays games really.
iem kiev in youtube search bar although quality isnt as good as it could be

Radium88

Smash Lord
First rank game!! I was scared because 2 of our players didn't seem to know what was going on and the Jax didn't know how to jungle. Fortunately, he didn't feed because he left at like 10 mins and only died twice. Vlad at least sort of held mid but kept going in 1v3 or 1v4. Teemo was the only one who had some sense. I'm glad the other team were nubs too :D I need to ice my back now and give Jordan a back massage....

o.O I didn't even see that our Teemo went AP top....*facepalm*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Funnily enough, I started playing the crap outta Shyvana this week. Gonna buy her now. :applejack:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I played Shyvana for the first time this week, as she was free, and was like..."why does eeryone say she's so bad?"

/isashyvannahipster

Anyways, congrats Rauleen, I'm proud of you :)

:phone:

shlike

Smash Ace
I never post on this thread....ever. I should probably start lol. Also I thought swf tourney started like weeks ago?

Also sk vs dig atm.....then tsm vs m5

My money is on tsm. I'm thinking its gonna go to game 3, and that they're all gonna be close.

Top Bottom