• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kira-

Smash Champion
how the *** do you deal with the que times of high elo 5's
waiting 25 minutes for a super-stomp against a 7-0 team that blows

**** is so buck, big reason why we stopped playing them imo
Mm I think if you have high solo queue elos your team elo is higher before you even start a match. thats why some teams i could win 8 straight and be 1300, other teams we win 4 lose 1 and we're 1500 (before the ladder fix).

Also I think they made MM a bit better, yeah we didn't play 5s for a long time because we'd wait 20+ mins but now we're playing very good teams every 8 mins. It's worth it when you get in practice that good, scheduling scrims isn't always the easiest thing to do.

M5 vs TSM grand finals is the only thing I want to see at Kiev.

jpak

Smash Lord
can someone that plays sc2 tell me what after hour gaming league is?
like who represents the teams?
LoL related because AHGL has picked up LoL

MacD

Banned via Administration
just hearing that number though

and i'm pretty sure jungle akali isn't supposed to build wriggles but she wanted too, and she got the wota for ryze but yes. I KNOW IT'S NOT OPTIMAL, JUST FUNNY!

john!

Smash Hero
And stole just as much much life as she would have with a regular build that did 100% more damage!
show me a build that costs as much as gunblade/wriggles/double wota, and does twice as much damage, and steals the same amount of life.

or did you post without thinking?

i swear to god every time someone posts something unusual/funny/different, there's always a bunch of critics who can only see the world the way they are taught to.

Vyke

Smash Champion
show me a build that costs as much as gunblade/wriggles/double wota, and does twice as much damage, and steals the same amount of life.

or did you post without thinking?

i swear to god every time someone posts something unusual/funny/different, there's always a bunch of critics who can only see the world the way they are taught to.
The Kettle.

It is black.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I guess I should have formed my post so it was a question towards him instead, but it's nearly 4 AM and my wit is decisively dull.

You know what I meant, dawg.

jpak

Smash Lord
wriggle double doran thirster
you dont want that much liffesteal in ur build especially early on

jpak

Smash Lord
anyone ap carry with low ratios but still does lots of consistant dmg can do fine with a tanky build and revolver, and may be some cdr. for example, karthus, and cass

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I think it was pretty smart on his part. Had he went all out AP Veigar would have been able to easily kill him had he ever been caught. I like that he just focused on survivability and using his sustain damage output.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh yeah it's very smart, just not something you see often.

Also, I think the reason Dig is getting stomped is that I Will Dominate is just massively outclassed. A lot more control and relevant presence from OddOne. And Regi playing like a monster of course.

Top Bottom