• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Welp I may be a little late to the party, but they ruined Kassadin. I feel like he can only be built as a tank from now on. Get rid of that antimage/assassin attribute on his description because he's now neither.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
kass is the least fun champ to play against, right up there with lb and nid

good riddance.

pls dont nerf nid tho <3

Life

Smash Hero
Nid's spears need a rework. Too much power centralized in that one ability. The whole game gets warped around it.

Maybe have them do some % health damage or something, for a simple change. %current would make it so it's harder to die from a random spear from the fog of war, while %missing would reduce some of their insane siege power.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
But hitting a spear is so incredibly orgasmic. Probably the most satisfying feeling/sound in the game

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ok jax hitting turrets is god dam lovely on the ears that's for sure

we need to compile a list of the best sounds in game

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
during the na challenger series there was an instant replay of just nyjacky clearing a full wave of minions with a single lulu q. looked and sounded so satisfying and was the best instant replay ive ever seen

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id have to agree that Jax hitting turrets is probably the best sound in the game.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nah when he hits a turret after 2 times it continues the third hit until he either stops or it's destroyed.
That's what usually makes it more satisfying.

Player-3

Smash Hero
all your opinions are nice and all but they're all incorrect the best sound effect is everything zac does

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Viktor laser beam through a large group of caster minions. The laugh, beam, and gold sounds are a wonderful combo.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Zed's laugh is amazing, easily one of my favorites.

Also Nami's, but mainly because of spamming the animation.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.twitch.tv/hoidsa i'm streaming promos (back) into plat, i'm 1-0 so far. I have a feeling I might skip a division if I get through these, considering most of the people in my games are plat2~ when i'm gold 1
MALZAHAR

Last edited:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i have it set to game capture so champ select has no vision, need wards. also i paused music because i was PEEING >=( then i came back and it turns out someone dodged.
last game was painful, bot and top have at least 8 deaths per champ and just rage at each other. 1-1 now.
now i'm in champ select with someone on my friends list and we barely remember each other lol

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Jax is the 1v1 master while Blitz can just bait out morg shield and knock up instead of grab.
That and eve was all over the map while noct was mostly getting pick offs.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
wut
I'm saying blitz can knock somebody else up if morg shield on herself or the ad. Not saying he can knock up through shield.

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah Jax hitting turrets is the most satisfying sound ever.

I think the most badasss thing I've ever done though was lane gank bot lane with a thresh lantern. It's such a fluid motion going from lantern-e-ult on 3 people (it was a countergank), and it looked so badass too.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People don't know the satisfying feeling/sound of 3 stacked voidlings massacring something.

HYEH HYEH HYEH *upgrade sound* HYEH HYEH HYEH INTENSIFIES

But I think Vlad's E kinda takes many cakes. Anything that isn't equidistant will have it's own "splash" sound. Really does not feel like any typical AOE ability because of it lol.

Last edited:

Player-3

Smash Hero
People don't know the satisfying feeling/sound of 3 stacked voidlings massacring something.

HYEH HYEH HYEH *upgrade sound* HYEH HYEH HYEH INTENSIFIES

But I think Vlad's E kinda takes many cakes. Anything that isn't equidistant will have it's own "splash" sound. Really does not feel like any typical AOE ability because of it lol.
how do u get 3 stacked voidlings? they die so fast and its hard to keep mana up to spawn that many

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@ Asdioh Asdioh I hear dat malzahar through the black screen.

how do u get 3 stacked voidlings? they die so fast and its hard to keep mana up to spawn that many
They get a lot of health after they survive the first 7 seconds. If you don't have E on anything they're relatively simple to control with auto attacks/walk aways. If you cancel auto attacks at the right distance you can have your voidling "pause" until you engage (with E or the voidlings close enough and you AA something). Like let's say you Q the ranged creeps with an E and the Q summons a voidling and you instantly clear the creeps and you disengage/walk back the moment you Q, then the voidling will stick itself usually. I like doing this so I can have a second upgrade voidling at the next wave and power clear it and hopefully get an E to bounce to them because of how quickly you can clear a wave (even early).

I find in most lanes that I can be liberal with using E + Q to farm waves to keep the stacks ups + be fine with mana usage.

----

Flask start? Wah wah wah!? Not very effective mana usage :X

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Asdioh, you can ignite someone while ulting them (unless they changed that within the last patch or two, i've been tending towards barrier a lot recently due to fgt junglers)

Summoning a voidling to avoid thresh q? clutch.

Def need to work on your spell ranges/Silence placements. A lot of your single person silences I saw opportunities for 2 or more people. Remember that W has it's 200 odd range radius, don't need to centre cast people with it (or try to) every time.

GET A VOID STAFF!~~!!@~!~!~!~!~ NOOOOOOOO NOT THE NEEDLESSLY LARGE ROD THE VOID STAFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
Top Bottom