• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
The one time I tried support Annie it didn't go over very well for me either.

For me, Nautilus is one of the few champs that I like to play as support.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"Who do you think I am"
"I will pierce the heavens and the stars"
"I've done 6 impossible things"

It's not a clone copy but it's pretty sang close.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
what do you do as nid when your lane opponent (or when the other team is grouped) stays in the middle of the minion wave? =.=

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
uh kinda funny, before this skin came out I was going to work on getting better with Rumble as a 3rd for top lane, outside of Nasus and Garen.

Now I definitely want to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Good. Dumb character with a dumb meme almost as bad as doge.
Though bug is cause he can have max stocks on turrets despite using one of them I believe.

Something along those lines.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The glitch was randomly giving him all 3 turret stacks instead of just 1 stack if he used a stack and put himself at 0 stacks right before getting another stack I believe.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pantheon
  • Aegis of Zeonia ( W ) stun duration changed to .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 from 1 at all ranks
  • Grand Skyfall ( R ) cooldown decreased to 150/125/100 from 150/135/120
  • Grand Skyfall ( R ) cast range lowered to 2000/2500/3000 from 5500 at all ranks
Poor Pantheon.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/27694-dev-blog-the-remaking-of-xerath-mfs-changes-back so I heard a little about them looking at MF... they're just looking to buff her? I'm ok with that, I enjoy playing her.
Idk why I'm so fond of champs that don't have blinks/dashes :/

Pantheon
  • Aegis of Zeonia ( W ) stun duration changed to .5/.75/1/1.25/1.5 from 1 at all ranks
  • Grand Skyfall ( R ) cooldown decreased to 150/125/100 from 150/135/120
  • Grand Skyfall ( R ) cast range lowered to 2000/2500/3000 from 5500 at all ranks
Poor Pantheon.
I don't even own Pantheon but I hope changes this harsh don't go through. I remember when Riot gutted Diana and then said they would be more careful with nerfs so they don't totally gut champs :/
The ult range looks so pitiful, at least at rank one.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Eh, realistically Pant's ult isn't being used much for it's super range as it is being used for hard engages.
Riot have made comments in the past about global ults and junglers being something they wanted to avoid. But like, y'know, it's riot. It's kinda killing any map pressure he has in anywhere but jungle though.

Reverting a really really old change to Pant from forever ago. The reason for the 1.5 to 1 second stun being that they didn't want E to be guaranteed for all strikes.
God riot doesn't know what they're doing anymore.

Last edited:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Panth's ult is still longer than noc's ult so i wouldn't really complain about his ult range nerf. It does hurt lane pantheon though with his roams.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Reverting a really really old change to Pant from forever ago. The reason for the 1.5 to 1 second stun being that they didn't want E to be guaranteed for all strikes.
God riot doesn't know what they're doing anymore.
Hey you're right.
"Stun duration adjusted to 1 second from .7/.9/1.1/1.3/1.5."
Now it'll be even worse than before! And don't Pantheons usually max stun last?
Panth's ult is still longer than noc's ult so i wouldn't really complain about his ult range nerf. It does hurt lane pantheon though with his roams.
Grand Skyfall ( R ) cast range lowered to 2000/2500/3000 from 5500 at all ranks
Nocturne's Launch Range: 2000 / 2750 / 3500

Noc's has a longer CD at rank 1-2. But Noc's ult is so much easier to use and freaks people out no matter where they are on the map.
Is Noc even considered good anymore? I've never liked him because he reminded me of a crappified version of Spectre from Dota, who was one of my favorite heroes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The AD ratio is gone, only the AP ratio is there. But it does the damage from her W when she ults. Also she gets 6/7/8 max stacks of W instead of 5 with ult ranks, looks like they want her damage in extended fights to be much higher.

Anywho, Triforce might be a highly viable item on MF now, with doubleup getting a lower CD, and the AP ratio on ult and E. Massively buffed slow on her E is nice too.
idk, my favorite marksmen are like... Quinn (who I think I'm decent with, but I usually lose with her because I feel like she requires a super aggressive support and is bad in teamfights unless fed), Jinx, Sivir... but I also like playing Kog.. and back in s2 or s3 I used to play MF a lot (probably when she was fairly popular) and she was ridiculously easy to play and carry with, so I kinda like her for that since adc isn't my best role. I'm pretty excited for these changes (which are almost entirely buffs)

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The one time I tried support Annie it didn't go over very well for me either.

For me, Nautilus is one of the few champs that I like to play as support.
Supportilus is secret OP. I'm pretty sure I have like an 80% win rate with it. The last game I remember losing with it was a 3v5, and we were winning before they afkd. He's so good as a support, I think a pro just needs to try it and realise how strong it is and then it'll kick off (and then he'll get nerfed). It's probably the nly non-meta pick I never get flamed for. He's basically just a better Leona except that he can't engage through minions (Thresh has the same problem) and his ult serves a different purpose (Leona's is for CCing their whole team whereas Naut's is for hard-locking up the carry).

Also, is it just me or does CertainlyT completely overload champions with free stats. Thresh and Yasuo are the best examples of overloaded kits. Also one really obnxious thing about Yasuo that no one ever touches is how low the CD on his ult is. It's like 80 or 90 seconds at level one, which is really low given how strong his ult is. 80 or 90 is the cooldown for most max-rank ults.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Should just make a League of Ezreal [only champions]
Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox
Amumu, the Sad Mummy
Annie, the Dark Child
Ashe, the Frost Archer
Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem
Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover
Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void
Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer
Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor
Irelia, the Will of the Blades
Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia
Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms
Kassadin, the Void Walker
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void
Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman
Nasus, the Curator of the Sands
Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare
Rammus, the Armordillo (partly with Coronach and Guinsoo)
Ryze, the Rogue Mage (partly with Guinsoo)
Singed, the Mad Chemist (partly with Guinsoo)
Sion, the Undead Champion
Sivir, the Battle Mistress (partly with Guinsoo)
Sona, Maven of the Strings (partly with Guinsoo)
Teemo, the Swift Scout
Tristana, the Megling Gunner
Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper
Warwick, the Blood Hunter
Zilean, the Chronokeeper

How good would the meta be? Brilliant.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i only have one problem with yasuo and that's the annoying max flow bar on ult

other than that, I'm pretty fine with him

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
i only have one problem with yasuo and that's the annoying max flow bar on ult

other than that, I'm pretty fine with him
Just look at his kit. Manaless, free shield, double crit, triple dash, ranged poke, on hit effect poke, ranged attack block, ranged aoe targeted nuke that gives him 50% apen and resets his shieldd that is on a relatively low cd. His ult is virtually impossible to whiff as well because the set-up component to it isn't apart of his ult. He essentially has the kit of three champions.

Top Bottom