• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I dunno why you shouldn't be allowed to do custom 5v5s anyways. They're pretty hilarious, and just for fun.

Player-3

Smash Hero
they've said it's because they havent fully tested it, so they dont know if it will crash your client or the servers with certain champion combinations etc so it's understandable

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
She has a low CD on her q and her passive is a fantastic aa buff though.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That feel

When you don't get the roles you are good at... Then get carried while sucking in the role you got into. When its your game 3 in your promos. :]... :[ kinda feels like i didn't earn silver 3 now.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I got my gold V! It was fun to be pick and ban first game over some plats and diamonds while being Silver I, hahaha.

And now I can retire from ranked.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
fyi, hosting those 5v5 same champ games is bannable by riot so beware
Well I know that and to be completely honest if being banned is what it takes to get so much fun then I don't mind.

Never have I been so entertained since I started playing lol. The Twisted Fate danmaku, the Zyra jungle of hell, the Syndra machine guns, the unstoppable Soraka pain train and the Dingers, man THE DINGERS...

No regrets.

PS : even if hosting is bannable you have zero risk for joining a game. And there actually is a way to use it without risking bans by making and using your own client and not Riot's, so that you don't violate the ToS.

Niko45

Smash Master
Dude, there was a Support Veigar in Worlds AND Annie being banned all 3 games of the Grand Finals because she was being used as support. So what are you talkin' aboot?

I'm not talking about worlds or competitive play at all. 3/4 of all competitive games involve 2v1 lanes. I'm talking about 2v2ing in solo queue which is what happens in 95% of pub games.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not talking about worlds or competitive play at all. 3/4 of all competitive games involve 2v1 lanes. I'm talking about 2v2ing in solo queue which is what happens in 95% of pub games.
Yo I went Shen bot 1v2 recently and my teammates did 2v1 against Tryndamere. Then they gave up first blood and both died to Tryn when the enemy jungler ganked.

And that is probably why I won't do that again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
solo queue supports need to realize that spending gold on gp10s over wards/oracles is just ****ing your team over

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
supports get so much gold when they spam philo and kages though

those two items are op, you can end up earning more money in a 30 min game than your ADC if they don't get kills or don't do very well in general.
Q is .7
W is .25
R is .8

Her E does no damage.

She has two moves that scale well, it's just she has nothing else that does.
its not even just the ap scalings, it's more so the utility she brings

sustained healing, free ad, ap, armor, magic res buffs for the entire team, mini shurelias, power chord's 20% damage reduction, giant ass 1.5 second aoe stun

scaling pls

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
You're confusing causes with consequences here : it's because you're winning that you can afford items that aren't wards, not the contrary.

Edit : got ninja'd, was meant to answer to Espy.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
you dont need the gold from gp10s to buy wards constantly, i've been in losing games with just ruby ss and gp10 quints and been able to constantly keep up sight wards/oracles

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ah i stopped using gp10 quints.. I just use attack damage quints (plus hybrid reds) to auto harass. Since i primarly play Zyra i go support carry Zyra where i go sightstone to haunting guise + sorc boots. This is usually the case if I destroy bot lane. If my adc is competent, he'll at least not die, if he isn't then i get the kills and build damage faster. I'm waiting for this to not work so I can start using Nami in ranked :[

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ah i stopped using gp10 quints.. I just use attack damage quints (plus hybrid reds) to auto harass. Since i primarly play Zyra i go support carry Zyra where i go sightstone to haunting guise + sorc boots. This is usually the case if I destroy bot lane. If my adc is competent, he'll at least not die, if he isn't then i get the kills and build damage faster. I'm waiting for this to not work so I can start using Nami in ranked :[
She is losing her burst going more into a different direction in 3.13, so says the nerf god Morello.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
More zyra nerfs? End of season 2 she ate huge nerfs because of her power as s support who out damages adcs until like 15 min. How is she being changed?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Zyra needs to be nerfed, she's the strongest support right now hands dowb

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
they aren't nerfing her support per say.

They are changing how she deals damage to be a sustained damage dealer instead of being burst from what I can see.

They will in particular just stop her being a menace as a support in solo que, but if they do it right, she'll probably still be able to support, just not kill the enemy adc by herself.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
She'll still have hella utility and godlike disengage, so I still see her being a great support.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That feel when you are last pick jungler and you see the enemy team is 3 auto attackers + Zed.

God damn did not think that it would be THAT BIG OF A DEAL! Never thought i'd see a day where the full tank JUNGLER (meaning i don't get to deal damage like laners do) did the most damage

items: golem, thornmail, warmogs, two pieces of randuins (order i build in too)

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
5v5 Syndra is terrifying.
Everyone ults for a few thousand damage.

5v5 Oriana for the ball sharing is a ton of fun.

5v5 Zed, everybody sharing shadows.

5v5 Maokai, nobody takes damage.

Top Bottom