• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I think Jax is my ticket out of silver, been winning matchups i used to have alot of trouble with.

Also that Jinx video is sick, still #TeamVi though

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People shouldn't just be focussing on 5v5 dittos imo.
Imagine two kayles, two morganas and an *insert hyper carry*.

It doesn't have to be ARAMs either. What about regular rift with super dittos? Some characters are competent at every role.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
5 Lux is where it's at if you really want to know. The shields stacking is what truly makes it ridiculous. Tank towers and negate penta karthus ults like you don't give a f.

Also idk what to say about people who didn't enjoy the one for all mode, I guess you're the kind of people who doesn't enjoy playing FFA with items in Smash :/

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I love a good FFA with items on high, hyrule temple and big blue only

I never got to try 5 lux's, but 5 nidalee's on aram is obnoxious but loses to 5 malzahars because pushing power~

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I lost a bunch in Plat 1, almost to the point of dropping. Now I just finished my 9th win in a row, getting +5 LP every single game. I'm at 47 LP now. Judging by the last time this happened, and also according to other people, I have to lose a game in order to do some sort of LP reset, and then after that I'll start getting significantly higher LP gains, like last time I was getting 8-9 per win instead. What the hell? I keep getting carried >=(

Also Swain is really damn good, but I imagine he has some counters in mid. I just played against an Orianna and the early game was incredibly rough.

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=62823-desgasm-jinx-build-guide
The only Jinx guide on solomid (before her release)
I love how the first words are "Jinx is a highly mobile Marksmen"

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He's Gold 1 for..... 1.
Also Swain has counters that can poke him from his range of abilities like ziggs zyra lux and of course as you mentioned, ori.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
He does have a good matchup against a lot of common picks though.
Assassins in particular just not being able to burst Swain is pretty big, and he has great sustained damage that can take over after an assassin blows their load.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
5 Lux is where it's at if you really want to know. The shields stacking is what truly makes it ridiculous. Tank towers and negate penta karthus ults like you don't give a f.

Also idk what to say about people who didn't enjoy the one for all mode, I guess you're the kind of people who doesn't enjoy playing FFA with items in Smash :/
I'm drunk but you're dumb. I love FFA with items on.
:applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
She's available. Kinda strong too.
My bot lane gave the opposing Jinx so many free kills before ten minutes.

IN GOOD NEWS, I went 6/0 in my Jungle at the same time...

As Leona.

**** me. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So my first game as freelo Jinx in ranked... me and another guy are FP, he picks Elise and calls top or jungle. Next two picks lock in Garen and Malph jungle. Now I'm stuck with a support Elise that doesn't know how to support, and Malphite builds Spectrail Wraith-> Rylais. And these players are supposed to be "Good"

Top Bottom