• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's just crazy enough to work.
But if someone ever did go that far, wouldn't it just be easier to get into riot and unlock the skin for yourself? Bypass the entire Turkey transfers altogether.

:applejack:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ive never played 3v3, whats some tips on it?
Pick characters who can push the lane and are mobile.
Letting yourself get pushed to your turret doesn't work, your jungler is going to get ****ed. And the other lane is also going to get ****ed. And you're going to be sitting there getting like 150 gold while they crack on 400-500 per team mate within 3 minutes.

So basically...
pick good characters
push your lane
group up and **** people
win the game

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I remember i won a 3s game by spilt pushing looool. Teammate held out 1v3 under bot inhib turret while I was spilt pushing top and one of my teamates solo'd the spider boss.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You say laziest, I say best.
This is instantly going in my League.

Also, my pro strat to 3v3: Pick Udyr, push waves super fast, be everywhere on the map at the same time because you get to have 550 movespeed, win duels, and then suddenly be strong enough to 1v3 the enemy team. Works like a charm :teemo:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
After a 2 month hiatus, I'm back into the game. Kinda. I just got Silver V in rank.

I've been wanting to try out 2 supp bot + adc to see how that works out. Would be fun to get people who would like to try this out. Soraka as full support, Sona as hybrid AD/Support and whatever ADC that's suitable (Cait or Draven?)

PM me if anyone wants to play with meh. My skype is komicturtle92

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yoo, is that the Ryugu Castle Theme from Goemon's Great Adventure in that Yi sound mod?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah, it's basically Lux with cleavage. Doesn't mean I won't buy it, but...yeah. The similarity is kind of blatant.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I ****ing love robot unicorn attack

thank you based riot

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Honestly if it wasn't for some of the minor visual things they did with her I'd swear it was just a non-legendary Halloween skin for her.

Top Bottom