• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Honestly I think all the melee carries have high skill caps.

Tiamat is way too cost efficient. I usually destroy my lane as soon as I get it.

Oh, and Karma is an amazing support, great engagement and disengagement with all her skills. Mantra E is shurelias and locket in a single move.

buy locket and shurelias for infinite lulz

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I love watching a team who has internally conceded the game. Players start focusing the support and leave team fights earlier because now their score is top priority so they can justify their loss as "my teammates did it."

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yay, hit diamond! took me 3 seasons to get plat and only one month to hit diamond

challenger is within my grasp :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My smurf got placed into Sliver 2 and Ive brought it to Gold 4 so far. Not much, but then again Ive only played like 40-50 ranked games on it or something.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I wanted Bronze 5 tho, so I could see more Warwicks build ruunan's hurricane and AD katarina's.

I guess I'll just duo with bad people on gamefaqs.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The only advantage to AP was that you could build a Voidstaff and a Rylias. Her Q, which was her only other real nuke damage since Shupo for gap closing/escaping, scaled off AD. And her Ult had a better AD ratio than AP.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Gold 5, still treating ranked like normals since it's a coin flip on teammates. And I guess kinda bored with league now that my goal of Medieval twitch is finished, just kinda playing when I get bored now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But there's no rewards for getting above Gold.
I just wanted the next skin after Season 3.

I mean, realistically, I just want incentives for hitting Plat/Diamond, since right now there's basically none. :applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
But there's no rewards for getting above Gold.
I just wanted the next skin after Season 3.

I mean, realistically, I just want incentives for hitting Plat/Diamond, since right now there's basically none. :applejack:
i hope riot never makes incentives for plat/diamond so that the only players up there are ones who want to be great at the game, not because they want a skin

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Getting up there would require you to be pretty good at the game either way.
Get a better complaint. :applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
theres a difference between being good at league because you want a reward versus being good at league because you want to be good at league, like completely different mindsets

could you imagine if they added achievements to league?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They had achievements in League.

I don't see why it's such a bother to you that someone else is good, but doesn't drive to be the best. Is it seriously that inhibiting to your personal play style? Go ahead and do what you want to win, but understand that there are people at that same level as you are who don't particularly care.

Some people just want to play the game.

Besides, people will play it out hard if they had more incentives. Just because they don't have the same goal as you do doesn't mean that they're gonna want the win any less.

:applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It hurts peoples e-penis
THEY WORKED THE SWEAT OF THEIR BROW FOR PLAT/DIAMOND. Then there's these dumb ******* that get there without a care in the world, screw them >:-(

Besides, Plat players still make plays you'd expect from someone in Bronze. And the fact there's people who actually get others to ELO boost them.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id rather have no achievements/rewards at all for any rank honestly. If all people want is that end of the season skin or whatever and dont want to actually get better, then you start to get people in your games who dont care about improvement and are lazy in the higher leagues as opposed to people up there playing to get better, prove themselves, and win. I mean, Im fine with the Gold rank skin and whatever there is atm I guess, but I dont think there should be any more than that, but I would prefer people play ranked to get better, not just to get their reward for making a rank.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
People in Diamond and Challenger play the most abnormal and stupidest stuff, pros that're in actual teams qualified in, say, LCS mess around most of the time and don't care if they win or lose.
Again what Espy said, some people had to have had some amount of skill to reach Gold-Diamond. They don't need to get better for you, especially since they'll only ruin one or maybe two games for you if they play on your team by chance.

Top Bottom