• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He means how she should lose lane kinda bad to some people in lane, it's her main weakness. But people aren't taking advantage of it.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I feel like Sivir would be fine, if she wasn't stuck at 500 range. WHY does she have 500 range? It's so bad.
Her kit otherwise is pretty good.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I mean, yeah, her team fighting and skirmish capability is outstanding.
Her passive, and especially now that it procs off of her Q and W, gives her a lot of kiting and chasing potential. With good reaction you can easily spellshield key spells. And of course there's her ultimate which gives your entire team a big boost in their ability to initiate and/or disengage especially when you consider the fact that they don't even need to be in range of her ult's aura to benefit from the movespeed portion of it. Let's not forget that she's an AD carry with an attack timer reset, which in conjunction with the scaling on Q gives her insane burst potential.
But that stuff doesn't really come into play in early laning, and the 500 range makes her so easy to harass and punish.
Most AD's have 550 range, but even just putting her at 525 would probably make a world of difference.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Her kit is kinda bonkers, there are few people in platinum that primary play her.

edit: Her range is a weakness but buffing her range would make her get really stupid. Even at 550, that would be a huge help to her with her kit.

ADCs wish they had a spell shield in their kit.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Sivir would be broken if she had more range, not that I'd mind or anything.

Now guys let's talk about how ancient lizard, liandry and rylai all proc on Alistar's passive. Or just about lizard, because I might try to jungle with Alistar again.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think 525 is fine for her, tbh. 500 is just really too short. I'd even be fine with her passive being nerfed a bit early on, for 525 range. :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Fiora has even shorter range, no spellshield, and I got her in aram against jayce/ziggs/cho/fiddle/shen :urg:
Even when they ignored me and I got to whack away at them I did no damage

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Fiora has even shorter range, no spellshield, and I got her in aram against jayce/ziggs/cho/fiddle/shen :urg:
Even when they ignored me and I got to whack away at them I did no damage
how

what are you even building

do you even ult, bro

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
idk, how do you build Fiora in ARAM? I rushed a Tiamat and then a bork
I'd ult people and not even see their health bars go down. I just died nonstop, anytime I got into melee range I'd get knocked up, feared for 80 seconds, silenced, taunted etc

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hydra is what i meant, not tiamat. I also forgot that I took some weird defense/utility masteries so that may have played a part.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude when a fight starts and youre Fiora, in ARAM especially, you should be going all in, who cares if you die, just do as much damage as possible. Just jump to a squishy, start hacking away at them, and as soon as the focus comes towards you or you see the cc incoming, ult. When you come out of ult, at least 1-2 people should be dead or close to it, so continue to go after the squishiest targets until you die or win the fight.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I rerolled a few times, this was the most ridiculous one by far,

EDIT: messed up the link, it was a barrier/smite AD anivia, max wall, executioners calling first item =D

Wall max >>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Played a game as a team of 5 ranged ads. Ezreal top (building all green items), Caitlyn mid, Tristana adc bot, Ashe support, and Vayne jungle.

Vayne gets first blood cause their enemy top Shen tried to invade solo at blue and died for it. Vayne got more kills and snowballed from there.

We all build runnan's hurricane too to push better, except for Ezreal cause he was only building green items.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ezreal jungle and vayne top is imo a much cooler scenario.

Too many games have been Vayne Eing someone into a wall and suddenly 400 burst damage from Ez at level 3 and FIRST BLOOD. Followed by a taken tower as ez reaches 4 and ws up vayne.

Leacero

Smash Lord
idk, how do you build Fiora in ARAM? I rushed a Tiamat and then a bork
I'd ult people and not even see their health bars go down. I just died nonstop, anytime I got into melee range I'd get knocked up, feared for 80 seconds, silenced, taunted etc
Rush Hydra, then start building Sanguine Blade (as much as that item is ass) / Ghostblade (if they don't look like they're going mass armor, elsewise build a LW). If they have high AP burst you have permission to build a Spirit Visage or Hexdrinker. Max W/E.

don't buy boots until u hav like 3 completed items. <-- most important aspect

Player-3

Smash Hero
DAMN NA ALLSTAR TEAM FULL OF GOOD VARIETY OF PLAYSTYLES

WE HAVE 8K GOLD LEAD SO LETS FARM UNTIL OUR AGgRESSIVE PLAYERS MAKE THE AGGRESSIVE CALLS

REGI....REGI PLS U ARE THE HERO NA NEEDS `3`

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well I didn't watch US/China but I'm sure at least US didn't pick MOTHER****ING TRYNDAMID.

Also InSec's Lee is godlike, I hadn't been that impressed in a long time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
saintvicious in charge of throwing away every lead that NA got

i bet he was the shotcaller too

Niko45

Smash Master
lol NA lookin real bronze with that full teamfight under tower bot. They should have just manned up and finished baron the first time they did it instead of turning on nasus. I don't see why its so hard for players who have played on organized coordinated teams for so long to burst baron. Like seriously ur 4 people against 1 blind smite plz man up. They were basically openly conceding that Saint can't smite and forced themselves to play around it.

Meanwhile top lane Ryze absolutely plowed EU. Not much to say there lol.

Top Bottom