• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

john!

Smash Hero
yeah but at least all the eurotards and america-hating hipsters shut their traps for a whole day

now people get to hate us for losing to koreans

even though korean domination just proves that league of legends is actually a real e-sport

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Hit 6300 ip again today, bought Sejuani.
Her ganks are amazing, her peeling is amazing, her initiation is amazing, it's like everything is amazing except her first clear.
Is there really anything you can really do about that? Every big creep in a camp is like a freaking raid boss.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
support zyra about to carry the **** out of me to diamond, i cant believe i didnt play her sooner

MrEh

Smash Hero
Some guy contacted me about making it into an actual working mod that doesn't glitch every 2 seconds.

Hopefully he'll figure it out.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Oh my God, if it ends up being workable can you please link here? I will learn how to play Riven just for that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You don't want to hear "I better call the police right away!" every time you E?

MrEh

Smash Hero
Not liking the two best lines in the entire mod?

I want to know how it works. Putting Sonic's voice on Rammus would complete me. :applejack:
It's a very stupid convoluted process. Riot didn't like people modding the game (despite what they say), so they changed how the game handles sounds awhile back. This makes it very hard to edit champion sound effects, and no one has bothered making a program that automates the process.

MrEh

Smash Hero
The actual voice is Nagisa's.

I hope to God that when they dub that scene, they have the voice actors speaking in Japanese instead. That would be the most hilarious **** ever.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm just going to reiterate that I think it's profoundly disturbing that so many of you not only aren't bothered by that sound pack, but are actively enjoying it. I really didn't think our community was that ****ed up...
stahp doing that, it's fine.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm just going to reiterate that I think it's profoundly disturbing that so many of you not only aren't bothered by that sound pack, but are actively enjoying it. I really didn't think our community was that ****ed up...
It's just comical sounds from anime.

I know it's hinting at a touchy subject but it's not trying at all to be offensive.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
stahp doing that, it's fine.
It's really not fine at all and I guess I'm just going crazy cause Adumbrodeus seems to be the only person in here who agrees with me at all. Sorry, I just can't shut up about this because of how seriously ****ed up it is. You show those first 15 seconds to 100 people and at least 99 of them are going to tell you that it sounds like you made a voicepack for that character to make it sounds like she's trying to avoid getting *****. That **** is all sorts of ****ed up and I'm not really willing to let it go because you're telling me to "stahp" and that it's fine.

Top Bottom