• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That Teemo taking ignite ruined the beautiful pattern of summoner spells you had going on there. Typical Teemo player.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Right now I'm getting 36 LP per win and -16 per loss.
I can lose twice as many games as I win and still grind my way up. Ha.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i'm on a bad streak. losing a lot of lp per loss, and losing a lot of games :|
i can't count the number of "let me mid please i carry" *loss* guys i've seen lately
;_; finally get mid, game's about to start, enemy dodges
edit: but then i finally really DID get mid, and finally won a game, so i can stop playing (after dropping a division D:)

btw talon is pri good. Ulting, then hanging around a little while and having your ult back up again is pretty damn nice.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'll add you coney :bee: duo with me someday, no skype though because my laptop cannot handle skype+game because it sux
i dropped to gold 3 today so yeah similar rankings for now

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Man, when Doublelift says he's the most mechanical AD he really isn't kidding.
That penta was crazy.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I think europe just got to taste some freedom.

(ignore the fact that it also includes canada)

He isn't good at timing spells from people's Guardian Angels though, haha.

inb4 Ezreal nerfed again.
Lol ya that was funny. Speaking of which, when is australia gonna get it's own region? And the middle east and Africa for that matter.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I just mean if there's a 5th that doesn't speak the 2 languages that gambit speaks well, the languages they speak are probably english and russian since I've heard them speak english, and the odd man out is soaz who therefore doesn't speak english or russian. Yellowpete being a german doesn't necessarily know russian but I know he knows english.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That Teemo taking ignite ruined the beautiful pattern of summoner spells you had going on there. Typical Teemo player.
i always take exhaust ignite on ARAM because it's so ****ing mean.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mmm, honestly, that team comp was built to let Doublelift penta and the way Eu played that fight pretty much made it fall into his lap. Sorry if I'm sounding like a hater, but seriously, they dove onto a Karthus in a narrow space after taking damage from Baron and didn't lay a finger onto Ezreal for the entire fight as he just killed them all. (not trying to take anything away from Doublelift, he's incredibly skilled, I just don't think the mechanics he showed in that fight were really impressive at all. I was considerably more impressed with how he timed his skills and positioned with his smokebomb vs. Alex's TF in Game 1 on the mid inhibitor, yet no one would talk about that play because he died to Ignite anyway despite making a really good play to dodge all of TF's ****).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Played a game as a team of 5 ranged ads. Ezreal top (building all green items), Caitlyn mid, Tristana adc bot, Ashe support, and Vayne jungle.

Vayne gets first blood cause their enemy top Shen tried to invade solo at blue and died for it. Vayne got more kills and snowballed from there.

We all build runnan's hurricane too to push better, except for Ezreal cause he was only building green items.
I still don't get how I got fed 20 kills as Vayne jungle, >_>.
~

Niko45

Smash Master
Double neearly threw that game at the mid inhib when he smoke bombed TF. Like, nice smoke bomb, but he made some colossally bad decisions right before that to set that up. Trying to solo jayce, missing everything, cleansing nothing.

I agree he was served up the penta, considering if you watch the fight again he's misplaying mechanically and arguably decision making (Bork lulu!?) and it just doesn't matter cause (too his credit) he's too farmed and taking no focus.

I don't think the mass GA strategy is too strong against blue ezreal, as he becomes a god if the fight breaks down into a smaller skirmish. They would have been much better off massing more damage and trying to explode that NA frontline thresh/naut/renekton faster.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
wut he had popped the ga and the only way to burst lulu who was the only other person alive was to use the bork. Lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
who else was he going to bork

he held on to it incase someone had jumped on him... but eu literally didnt even attack him the entire time

Top Bottom