• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
For singed in aram i like to go catalyst first for HP, mana and the nice regen with levels (very important). I get tear and then guardian's horn next if i can't afford RoA on first/second death.

If i have to initiate, i might start guardian's horn

Player-3

Smash Hero
more i try it the more im convinced rushing a tiamat on lee sin and maxing E first is the best cheese strat i've ever played

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
rushing tiamat on everyone is amazing.

You know what's really BALLER?
Really upperclass, top level secret cheese strat?

Tiamat/Ravenous Hydra + Hurricane on Kayle.
Breaks the game.

Player-3

Smash Hero
idk dude instagibbing an entire creep wave and then fighting ur lane opponent after they take ~300 dmg and a 50%+ ms/as slow inside your entire creep wave is pretty legit

Coney

Smash Master
yeah hydra is pretty core on lee top imo, you get the scepter early and then farm like hell

tiamat builds out of bead too, and it's a good starting itsm for him

still usually max Q but against some people u just wanna push and E does that

Player-3

Smash Hero
No Coney hydra is noob trap

Leave it at tiamat then buy by; the 1400 gold for 25 ad 12% lifesteal not worth better to get a bt imo

Coney

Smash Master
maybe i'm just to accustomed to the scepter, i get scepter and then tiamat and then i'm like "well it's only 500 more for hydra"

actually rushing tiamat might be the play tho, haven't tried it, just get bead and then sit on it

Player-3

Smash Hero
ye its pretty nuts, tiamat gives 15 hp/5

tiamat is 1900 gold for 40 ad, 15 hp/5 and the aoe/active (which is worth alot of dmg since its a free auto attack in your burst combo)

fkk OP

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
can't wait until they remove duo queue

i mean i guess he can only fall one division at this point, but there's always next season
Lmfao I have no clue what's your problem. Continue being bitter/jealous/spiteful for no reason. You need to get off my case, I don't know what's your problem is. You need to grow up and just move on. You wonder why no one likes you yet you continue posting such trashy comments.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

That Vayne....had to be the most frustrating ADC I have ever supported in league.

We won....after she almost threw it 5 times...we only won because the enemy team derped at key moments, all five stand in middle of Leona ult and get stunned/slowed, enemy team tries to kill our nexus then turns attention on Vayne while Zed and Zac kill Caitlyn, and I kept them off Vayne.

...she made some of the worst decisions I've seen in a long long time in ranked.
BUT YOU WON AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
iunno, like, I'd guess 6.

Speaking of Bronze, I'm finally Silver V. Almost up to my promotion series for Silver IV. :>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm still Gold III. I've only played like, one ranked game in the last two months. :applejack:

Coney

Smash Master
ty ^_^ ^_^

i'm trying to regularly get 40-50 viewers, for some reason i'm banned from ever posting anything on reddit tho, **** just doesn't show up

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You're probably looking at "hot" which only shows popular posts.

Check the "new" tab.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Reddit gave Sky his current stardom (Though that's mostly reddit/youtube fan) and kickstarted Dekar. From what I've gathered about reddit, as a whole, is it's about luck and timing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mmm, sorry, I mean for directly advertising your stream. if it's for a video or article or something, it's pretty good and those things can get you popular to the point where people will follow your stream, but if you just post a link to your stream on Reddit, it's really rare for that to get you anywhere.

Top Bottom