• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Coney

Smash Master
eh **** it not that important to me

i'm streaming on videogamebootcamp tonight also, that usually runs around 50-60 on a good night...hoping to hit D2 tonight, u guys come see yes :teeth:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll watch if I have nothing better to do.
Until I fix this monitor or get a good external one, playing ranked is more of a chore than it already is. :<

:applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What are peoples thoughts on the fotm ez build going around?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I see this Blue Ezreal as an ADC a lot, I think he's better in mid being a utility mage rather than pretending to be an ADC.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I see this Blue Ezreal as an ADC a lot, I think he's better in mid being a utility mage rather than pretending to be an ADC.
I mean I'm sure it works fine mid too but getting armor (against AP's) will set you back a tiny bit.

and the build doesn't lack damage, you're going to be putting out just as much damage as their ADC and beating them in all duels when you get your items rolling. the spirit of the elder lizards AD cost efficiency is insane, you get 45ad, as much as a BF sword for this 2k gold item.so for like 450 gold you get, 10% cdr, the true damage passive, and the hp/mp regen ofc.

not to mention if you go tear your manamune is gonna be giving you more ad than a bloodthirster.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
25% damage against minions (which makes rushing this item pretty good because it nullifies ezreals inability to shove hard)
Why do people keep saying this? The spirit stone items only work against jungle monsters :(

Thought on Lifesteal/Spellvamp Quints?

I've thought about Spellvamp on Mordekaiser for example over AP Quints.
Sounds good. I'd take spellvamp on morde, and I like lifesteal on adcs.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This "blue ezreal build" is basically a rehash of OLD OLD OLD Ezreal (covers all the things it had before minus scaling). Which was Brutalizer + Sheen (with like 35 armor penetration from runes). Search this thread for posts by me about blue ezreal builds though. It's already been almost going for 3 years. Spirit of the Elder Lizard is really what hits it off, by providing Ezreal quite a bit of damage + CDR + true damage (Ezreal used to carry just with red buff on him, haha)

The same issue exists now as it did 2+ years ago. It doesn't scale. Tristana on the enemy team? Lol, enjoy your lost end game. But it's so sufficient/efficient at dealing with tanks and having INSANE poke that.. yeah.

I should be happy really. Not only do I have proof that I invented the blue build before time began (kidding) but Ezreal's now being played/built in a way that has the same result as he used to be when I LOVED THE **** OUT OF HIM. Is it okay to play him in mid again yet though? That's all that's missing and maybe I'll become re-super-super-uber-omega-alpha-addicted to this game again.

Player-3

Smash Hero
the ways of the kaiser

bully people who dont know the matchup l0l

i would only take sv quints on morde in a matchup i have no hope of winning otherwise ap quints usually better for faster wave instagib and shield gen

ms quints are good if you need to run like a ***** away from a rammus, which you wont escape from anyways

Niko45

Smash Master
not to mention if you go tear your manamune is gonna be giving you more ad than a bloodthirster.
I don't think that's true. You get 20 ad flat for manamune and then 20 additional ad per 1K mana you have. Fully stacked tear is therefore giving you 20 ad, level 18 base mana pool is ~1K (+20ad) and then iceborn gives you 500 mana (+10ad). So at absolute end game you should be getting around 70 ad from a manamune. Obviously you could argue that the toggle active makes it a superior damage item, but a BT will give you much more actual ad much much earlier than a manamune.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What I learned from tonight when I took a break from school.

Mordekaizer is hilarious.
I keep being reminded that Scarner is good but not played a lot for some reason.
Jax has a ton of open builds he can do.
Lulu is still silly as a support.
Khazix being able to farm stupid safe while being able to hop in and out as he pleases is really dumb.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
How would Tiamat/Hydra be on Zed?
Sounds like the active would be strong for his burst combo, and instagib every lane and every camp ever.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:O

this is what I get for not playing for a couple days! And also what I get for honorable opponent badge, apparently.
Also can't wait for 3.7 patch, this last patch has been horribly laggy for my craptop, hoping it gets better because it seems to depend on the patch. >_>

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I believe that the honorable opponent badge had priority over the other badges, the fact that you now have the green one means that you lost the honorable one since literally no one hands out honorable opponent honors anymore. rofl.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh I got honorable opponent a long time ago, like shortly after the badges were released. But then I lost it when they made it rarer. This feels kinda sudden and random.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I also got the honorable opponent ribbon ages ago. Then I stopped playing for a bit, and ended up with the green(?) one. Now I rarely see the red one, which is why I think a lot of people have lost them.

LOGIC

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I was watching one of Sky's newest videos and was surprised seeing Smashboards mentioned. It's nice to know that the guy had such a passion for Smash Bros.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Just had three horrible games as Fiora. First game had this Vayne go 0/10 in 20 mins, second had a jungler not that you're supposed to gank Singed early before he turns into a stupid champion, third had 2 afk's~

I fed in all of them~~

Player-3

Smash Hero
theres nothing wrong with liking fiora but expecting positive results when playing her is kinda laughable

Top Bottom