• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Kog Maw pentakills are the least satisfying multi-kill I've ever experienced.

I'm sure cait pentas are worse though. At least as kog you can have fun aiming your ults when your w is on cd.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yo, I just got a Gragas penta last night. Then whole enemy team was around half health, and my whole team was dumb and killed themselves, so it was 1v5 under our tower. I get instant triple with my ult, throw a q under the 4th as theyre still getting knocked back by ult, then body slam into the one I ulted towards me for Penta. It all happened in like, half a second, it was fantastic. Hyper fed Gragas OP.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're also implying that Sion will be attacking for all 20 seconds.
Which also implies that Sion will be on a target for that entire time.

On that note, Sion in TT is hilarious.
:applejack:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Can winrates be used to judge if an item is OP? I feel like there would be too many other factors.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Leacero plays poopy mid so he doesn't have an opinion

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Can winrates be used to judge if an item is OP? I feel like there would be too many other factors.
Smart man, every completed item in the game has a positive winrate (lowest being wriggles at 51%) because when you're ahead you complete more items which means every completed item correlates with winrate. Some items particularly are only made when you're well ahead so their winrate is even higher, even though they suck (soulstealer for example). So item winrate isn't a good indicator and the only way we'd be able to make it one is if we had the data to isolate scene usage scenarios for different items, which frankly requires a massive amount more data then we have.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i feel that tiamat is a good option on split pushing top laners since its cheaper now and you gib the **** out of creep waves

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Botrk on shyvana is pretty fun. Ult into the team and press Q to deal 10% HP damage to everyone in range. I also had hydra since i had the 2nd most farm in the game. So i did some silly AoE damage xD, also tons of lifesteal.

Man i really will love it if shyvana's ult becomes a full drag instead of a nudge. Cause that will actually give her ganking potenial at level 6 while remaining a speed farmer.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
****, league is unplayable for me now. pvp.net disconnects are so frequent that i cant even pick champions

support pls respond

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
done it multiple times, completely removed everything league related from my comp and did a fresh install a few times

the only thing i can think of it an outside program messing with it, but i have no clue what would cause something like that

just gotta wait on my support ticket to be responded to

Frolossus

Smash Lord
done it multiple times, completely removed everything league related from my comp and did a fresh install a few times

the only thing i can think of it an outside program messing with it, but i have no clue what would cause something like that

just gotta wait on my support ticket to be responded to
uninstall lolreplay?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
removed lolreplay a couple months ago, so it shouldnt be that

i will figure this out :c

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Does it matter what time of the day you play?

If I try to play at peak late night american times, I often have to deal with 220+ ping (instead of 160). And then the next game riot allocates me a server to play on that is only 180.
Then next game 240.

Life

Smash Hero
Anyone have tips on playing Singed in ARAM (or tanks in general really)? I get him like constantly and end up getting wrecked pretty badly. Like I either go in and die while the team does nothing or don't go in and get poked to death. Got raged at all game just now 'cause of it.

Should I be starting Catalyst? Boots? (Mercs or Ninja Tabi?) Other item choices? Best way to engage?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Start Boots/Philo Stone/Pots for the extra money and be super defensive early unless a fight starts. Then, you wanna get as tanky as possible on your first shop, and have someone with an initiate jump something, throw out your slow behind as many people as possible, then ult, poison, and run around everyone flipping people out of channels if possible. Singed honestly isnt that great in ARAM, especially early game, unfortunately, so you just have to play super defensive, build insanely tanky, and hope you can get slows/flips to lock down the important targets.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I usually start with a Tear, boots, and pots as Singed in ARAM.
Start stacking the Tear early on for an eventual Seraph's Embrace. It gives you a lot of extra health from your passive, and the shield is great, and of course the AP.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

That Vayne....had to be the most frustrating ADC I have ever supported in league.

We won....after she almost threw it 5 times...we only won because the enemy team derped at key moments, all five stand in middle of Leona ult and get stunned/slowed, enemy team tries to kill our nexus then turns attention on Vayne while Zed and Zac kill Caitlyn, and I kept them off Vayne.

...she made some of the worst decisions I've seen in a long long time in ranked.

Top Bottom