• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
ew
I like the fact that I don't have to play against Xerath right now and would like it to stay that way...

Edit:
Man, Trundle with Spirit Visage and Blade of the Ruined King while in Frozen Domain.
Nothing kills you at all.
Deal 43% of their max health, heal for ~60% of their max health (not factoring in resists obv).

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I'm always scared when I see Xerath, because I assume that you don't play the character unless you really know what you are doing. Besides the 2 weeks or so he picked in LCS, soloq bandwagon engage.

Leacero

Smash Lord
i had to battle the monster named adobe air in order to join the dream team

there i was, an eager young lad with nothing but a ball and a dream, when i was asked by none other than kevin "kobe" m to open a slot so he could make me part of the one and only dream team

obviously i scurried off to do so when i found out every time i visited my profile adobe air would laugh at me and my pathetic wishes and crash, telling me to give it all up and retire into a cubical life

i refused to listen to his demands and continued to attempt to view my own profile sporadically over the next 2 hours, hoping to catch the beast offguard but alas, poor yorick would forever remain dreamless, and teamless

until the next day, an idea came to my head, maybe if i restart my computer it will let me leave a team so i can do what ive wanted to do ever since yesterday and be a part of the dream team

renewed with vigor i reset my computer in hopes that my profile would be open to my own eyes, yet it still would not open

so i decided to do the only thing i could left, bum off my roomates computer and do it through there

i had finally defeated the adobe air client and gotten on to the dream team

then i found out these ****ers like ragu so i quit

"They have brands of spaghetti sauce?!" - awful, 2013.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It's all about Newmans Own though.

All profits for charity, you know Dream Team is all about doing it for the children.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
People couldn't steamroll with him and win as easily in lower leveled ELOs under Plat like Zed khazix Hecarim etc. can. So he quickly fell off.

Poor Feelath.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You seriously think they're gonna fiddle around with Xerath to increase his playrate while keeping his power generally tame?
lol.
:applejack:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well that's the intention, lord knows if the net effect is gonna be to effectively hurt him or help him cause odds are his power level isn't exactly the same but it''s intended as a rework. See, a ton of weaker mages overall see play, it's something about the kit that doesn't draw any sort of core audience like they do. That's why he's not played not because he's weak.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Is it not okay if some champs, despite being good, just aren't popular? I don't get it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Xerath/Orianna are my favorite mids

Being able to drop squishies behind their team to almost no HP is so satisfying

Coney

Smash Master
whenever xerath gets brought up everyone suddenly loves him and "omg he's one of my favorites," he's one of those champions that it's cool to say you really like even though you don't ever play them

i don't even think it's that he's boring, i think it's his visual style. his lore is really neat i think, but...he's just a blue bullet, maybe that's just me though

he's strong enough, he's just...clunky and weird and not-fun and isn't interesting visually.

ALSO maybe it's just me but

what reason is there

at all

to play xerath

when lux is on the table

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yo guys...
While ravenous hydra is OP in general and will eventually get nerfed to uselessness,
just a shout out to the guy who is probably the most broken with him.

Sion.

There's something good about 65% life steal in aoe.
I can't quite put my finger on it.
But it's probably that you're healing anywhere between 100-350% of your attack damage per auto attack. FOR TWENTY SECONDS

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Push waves.
Gain 18 health per wave.
Push towers.
Heal 600 health per auto attack with only hydra and tank items.
Bait them into thinking you're going to die and leave turret range.
Suddenly be full health.
Push more towers.

Ult again because 20 second uptime with only 50 seconds down time.

Ravenous Hydra is op?
OP is any item/character that has a 50.0000000001% win rate or higher.

Player-3

Smash Hero
killing someone with a second hit lee sin q after using zhonyas in mid-travel is the most satisfying kill i've ever had in this game

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
What are you talking about? You do realize xerath burst is ALL AOE.... he's easily one of my favorite ap mid.
two people isn't sufficent to consistute a core audience. Yes I enjoy xerath too (if you don't believe me coney, ask leacero, last time I remarked this he called me soulless again, but I have lot of champs I enjoy so I tend to spam one champ I enjoy for a while then go for another)

Top Bottom