• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Same old theo.

Which is why you said supports have little to no influence. If you wanna keep whining about a supports and how bad it is you can't carry, even though that is bull since doing your job as a support should be enough to help your team.

But as usual I should have known better.

-

I don't think soeaka also brings as much as other supports into late game unless you have a comp set for her. Otherwise I don't think she is great against or with AD heavy comps allied, that or poke comps.
Area of influence = Amount of the map they can control at a given moment in time.

It's a lot easier to win a soloq match as a character like Hec / Malph / etc because when you initiate your team will follow. As Taric or Janna I'm more or less glued to my team in terms of what they decide to do.

But then, you're absolutely godawful at League and I don't even know why I'm replying to you.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
how does free defensive stats have any bearing on what team type she is better with
How could it not? Auras give a lot of power and it's often nearly invisible but it's very effective

That said I'd disagree with the idea that soraka is better against magic team, the concentrated armor is very good against physical damage in general cause physical damage tends to be more single target focused (also a hell of a lot more interesting because it's active) whereas magic damage at least TENDS to be more TENDS to be more aoe based and is therefore more strongly negated by a teamwide aura.

Honestly, if there's anything soraka is better against, it's teams that channeling while in your team is important (eg ap yi, katarina, galio), or teams with caster based diving (eg. akali, pretty much any ad caster) cause that silence is a killer.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Astral Blessing gives 105 armor... I fail to see how this is not relevant to your analysis that she is bad vs. AD heavy teams.

Not to mention that I see the game as defined by Lux and Nid right now, not 5 AD strats.
I know I left that out, the thing I think with her is that I think making her Free MR and MR shred more relevant.

She still is a sustain battery, and she is damn good at it. I just don't think she brings something people want more often in team fights. I think other supports, a lot if then, just work better in team fights than her for utility.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
brand ult damage lowered again on the pbe :o

what kind of tests are you running over there wes, lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It would break even at 2k HP, HP stacking meta.. LETS GIVE AN OLD CHAMP MAX HP% DAMAGE MOVE! Oh and it will now bounce to all 5 team members

Lol.. Riot you realize you'll be making this current HP if you keep the HP% damage

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Area of influence = Amount of the map they can control at a given moment in time.

It's a lot easier to win a soloq match as a character like Hec / Malph / etc because when you initiate your team will follow. As Taric or Janna I'm more or less glued to my team in terms of what they decide to do.

But then, you're absolutely godawful at League and I don't even know why I'm replying to you.
Whatever dude, stay mad.

Niko45

Smash Master
What supports contribute to solo queue games is super overrated, they have much more downside to contributing to losing than they have upside to contributing to winning. You're either playing taric or you're not. You can either combo with Ali or you can't. Your biggest contribution is warding and not feeding...lol. You also shouldn't mimic pro games and build crappy support items that your jungler should be getting anyway. Just play lux and build as much AP as you can. Disrespect the meta as much as possible.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I don't see how youmuu's is a counterintuitive item when every stat it offers is desirable to adcs. Armor pen, crit, AD, and CDR are nice along with a large attack speed and movespeed active. It makes sense when every carry you ever see is an AD caster or Tristana.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't see how youmuu's is a counterintuitive item when every stat it offers is desirable to adcs. Armor pen, crit, AD, and CDR are nice along with a large attack speed and movespeed active. It makes sense when every carry you ever see is an AD caster or Tristana.
Presumably because rushing Youmuu's means you get less out of that Avarice Blade.

Why is it that True Ice retains the GP10 thing but no other GP10 upgrade does, anyway?

Okuser

Smash Ace
wow those are some really great singed nerfs.

I'm really impressed with riot on this. They got this done sooner rather than later.

john!

Smash Hero
you play morde john?

whats ur build i am curious
he's kinda situational, i usually go either go DOT mord (rylai's liandry's) or super burst mord (dfg deathcap)

generally rushing revolver at the beginning and often getting an abyssal or void staff somewhere in there

haven't played him much since liandry's was introduced, to be honest. plus he gets significantly worse once you hit gold, lol.

Leacero

Smash Lord
i think i've said this at least 4 times in this thread, but there's a very simple solution to stop QQing at solo queue games: don't play them. ya'll always complaining about pointless things.

john!

Smash Hero
i can't stand normal games, i'm a very competitive person. i will do dumb experimental **** like middlesticks or ad malz in normal games, but i'll always try my best to win.

oh and what's with all these jungle tarics? i had never seen it before, but there's been like 4 this week.

Okuser

Smash Ace
did you seriously ****ing report me? the ****ing nerve.

I get trolled, have to deal with nautilus's bull**** for the first ****ing 20 minutes of the game, literally 1v2'ing bot.

but no, I'M THE ONE YOU REPORT LOL because I opened my mouth at the end of the game and everyones already forgot about what nautilus has done since it was 20 minutes ago.

this is what's ****ing wrong with the tribunal and this game.

Okuser

Smash Ace
s
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35694081#35694081

My condolences for you getting trolled, but you were reported because you don't know how to deal with it.
The average player never has to worry about the Tribunal. Last I checked, only about 0.7% of accounts in North America were eligible for a Tribunal case--you need to receive a serious number of legitimate reports to even receive a Tribunal case. This is also why a high punish rate from the Tribunal does not mean the system is broken--it just means that the criteria to get into the Tribunal are pretty strict.
stopped reading at the first paragraph, because the entire thing is a blatant lie.

it only takes ONE

ONE report only to get you sent to the tribunal and to receive a time punish. gunnermaniac got a 1 week ban for a single report and I've gotten a week ban for 2.

Vyke

Smash Champion
stopped reading at the first paragraph, because the entire thing is a blatant lie.

it only takes ONE

ONE report only to get you sent to the tribunal and to receive a time punish. gunnermaniac got a 1 week ban for a single report and I've gotten a week ban for 2.
Are you sure you guys were NEVER reported before those reports? lol.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Are you sure you guys were NEVER reported before those reports? lol.
gunner had a completely "clean record" and got banned for a week from a single report. I did not have a "clean record."

good luck defending the tribunal

spoiler: you can't.

Vyke

Smash Champion
No, I really can't defend the Tribunal. I'd love for you to take your cases up on the GD and get slammed by Lyte or Pendragon like every other person who tries to deny stuff. If you actually did read farther in on that post I linked, Lyte does go on to state the Tribunal is not infallible and that it does make mistakes. Very little mistakes. I don't think they made a mistake with you, personally, judging from how you act based in this thread alone.

I don't really need to defend the Tribunal, because it's doing a great job and the results show pretty easily over the past 3 years.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
did you seriously ****ing report me? the ****ing nerve.

I get trolled, have to deal with nautilus's bull**** for the first ****ing 20 minutes of the game, literally 1v2'ing bot.

but no, I'M THE ONE YOU REPORT LOL because I opened my mouth at the end of the game and everyones already forgot about what nautilus has done since it was 20 minutes ago.

this is what's ****ing wrong with the tribunal and this game.
I'd apologize for having zero tolerance towards hate-speech, but I'm not even remotely sorry. I don't stand for that ****.

was okuser ghosting mogwai?
No, he just called a teammate a ****** after the game, which I find highly offensive and indefensible.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
stupid new smashboards not telling me I had a new alert for this thread and making me miss all this

also, trynd with a 95% chance to crit is kinda fun.

Okuser

Smash Ace
but Nautilus wasting 4 other peoples time, over 40 minutes of it, isn't worth a report, gotcha.

and a single comment I made in the post game chat that only me and the troll are left in gets me a report haha.

this guy got away with murder LOL, and he's laughing his fat ass off knowing not a damn thing will happen to him. because all you have to do to is never incriminate yourself in chat. and players like you will do the rest.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Does it actually only take 1 report to get into the tribunal? Seems like they would be flooded with false reports if that were the case. My IRL friends that I play normals with report me for the lulz sometimes after games ( one of them reported me for verbal abuse and said "He called my father an ox") and I have never been put in the tribunal so I don't think thats true.

Furthermore, you can't report somebody for leaving you to 1v2 (eg playing bad) but reporting somebody for verbal abuse or negative attitude, which to be fair you did exhibit that game, is actually a legitimate reason for reporting even if it seems unfair to you.

Top Bottom