• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Niko45

Smash Master
smiteless starts into level 3 double buff ganks are insanely powerful. depending on what jungler you are you could be ganking a still level 1 hero with level 3 and double buff...

actually, now that I think about it I kinda want to try botrk shyvana

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ginger, red head, same difference, adum. If you can't figure that out then there's no hope for you.

I actually shy away from double buff lv3 gank if I'm playing a character who doesn't necessarily need three levels to ensure a kill.
...Like Jungle Blitzcrank. :applejack:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Actually, you're wrong.

4. a. a reddish-brown or yellowish-brown colour
b. ( as adjective ): ginger hair

gg, Espy

(In case of butthurt, :troll: to denote that I'm joking.)

Smooth Criminal

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
espy, man, all gingers are red heads but not all red heads are gingers. Ginger is a slang term for red heads with tons of freckles and super light skin, the effect's generally not considered attractive.

On the other hand, simply having red hair is often considered quite attractive on women. Not really on men though.

The origin of the "no souls" joke was from south park which made a point about differentiating between gingers and redheads.

Of course, hair can be ginger if you're just a red-head, but that's "your hair is ginger" not "you are a ginger".

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
espy, man, all gingers are red heads but not all red heads are gingers. Ginger is a slang term for red heads with tons of freckles and super light skin, the effect's generally not considered attractive.

On the other hand, simply having red hair is often considered quite attractive on women. Not really on men though.

The origin of the "no souls" joke was from south park which made a point about differentiating between gingers and redheads.
^

But it's still the same difference, tho'! Honestly.

/sarcasm

Smooth Criminal

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Not taking flash on xin jungle is dumb. It lets u chase flashers with your third talon strike and often end up succeeding in ganks that wouldn't have succeeded otherwise.

Not to mention using flash ulti is actually a niche effective engagement if u can separate the frontline and the backline cuz then u can go straight to zoning the adc while ur team kills the tankline who are alone.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I guess the spinning tea cup was phased out.

Storing cupcake charges though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Somehow.. Somewhere...

There are guides saying to pick Lux against Malzahar.
I'm really bored of winning that match up so lopsidedly and playing it 5/6 games that I ever go mid malz in.

Top Bottom