• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Can it be done? yes. Is it really a good idea to have a character as adc whose passive decreases in effectiveness the more you AA? Probably not. I mean, great in lane, just really doesn't scale well into teamfights because of lack of range and the way his steriod works.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
lol that would be fun. We should try that ussi.

Also ad thresh would be fine if he actually got AS per lvl :(
Maybe when I'm over my Fire Emblem craze with awakening just coming out.

Probably thinking Tryndamere/Fiora adc + Thresh. Though guess using Riven/Xin/etc would be better... ooh Xin + Thresh sounds sooooo ********. Giving Xin the ability to disengage..

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo dekar when are we gonna pippin Jordan some people? ;)

We all know who the true Jordan is

PS its me that's what I was getting at btw

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Maybe when I'm over my Fire Emblem craze with awakening just coming out.

Probably thinking Tryndamere/Fiora adc + Thresh. Though guess using Riven/Xin/etc would be better... ooh Xin + Thresh sounds sooooo ********. Giving Xin the ability to disengage..
Lol i'm waiting to play the 3ds one cuz i want to play the others that follow the same line first :x. I'm picky like that.

I was thinking xin myself. Xin, lee sin, rengar, renekton, jarvan.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
You know what solves problems?

Gangplank with GP 10's.

I have 5 Gold per ten in runes, plus the 2 in masteries, then Philo, Kages and Avarice.

I had 2k more gold than our ADC who had 14 kills and the same CS, while I had only 2 kills.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I should start feeding so that my team works harder to win, then just beast late game

Player-3

Smash Hero
holy fk dphat ur ahead of me now???

**** comcast dood ive been too nervous to play ranked cuz my net crashes too muhc

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Climbing is So easy ATM.
My goal been 1 division a night, so far it's been going well, hopefully I hit diamond tonight.
One a night? How many games is that taking you? I'm generally getting >20 LP when I win, and losing slightly less when I lose.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Beating the crap out of a top lane Nasus.
Computer freezes.
I apparently got killed. Bot lane ADC went 1/6 while I was DC'd. Nasus has 2 items and 30 CS up on me now.

My computer sucks. :applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, you could get a computer that more than suffices for less than $700.

My friend got one that currently runs laglessly on High Graphics for like, $150.

Top Bottom