• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I wonder if Riot had actually added some "deciders" rather than just point differences.
I had a game where I lost but went 1/1/4 and had the most cs in the game, I lost only 15 points (usually lose 17-20). Another game where I went 8/0/something I gained 26 points in, when its usually 19-22.

Dekar173

Justice Man
LP is determined sort of like ELO gain was, if you've got a duo on your team with high elo spread (OR the enemy team) you'll gain very little, for some reason, which is utter trash.

Edit: and Shaya if it were score I'd always gain like 50 lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright so I'm streaming atm, I'm going to be attempting to give commentary on plays, why I'm doing what I'm doing, etc. Hopefully anyone viewing doesn't want to kill my voice afterward :D

Player-3

Smash Hero
there's a secret tactic that i discovered that makes ap support shaco undeniably viable in tournament play but i am afraid to release it to the public because of the havoc that would ensue

but i'll tell u guys

you can twin shadows while stealthed and not break stealth

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I feel like thresh is good as hell, but no one plays him much

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I've seen a lot of thresh, but I definately agree that thresh is really good.

Most of them are terrible at him though, high skillcap champs ftw.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No innate armor/level means that if you get behind for any reason and then get zoned you are the most free kill of all time. On top of that, his plays require you to put yourself at high risk to be effective, which means if your AD doesn't capitalize you're boned.

Requires coordination more than a lot of supports do. Stronger as a duo character.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No innate armor/level means that if you get behind for any reason and then get zoned you are the most free kill of all time. On top of that, his plays require you to put yourself at high risk to be effective, which means if your AD doesn't capitalize you're boned.

Requires coordination more than a lot of supports do. Stronger as a duo character.
Agreed but he does have a recovery mechanism in that the few souls he has, the higher the chance of small creeps spawning souls.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Not to mention his W can collect souls for him, and it's got absurd range to do so with. You aren't going to get zoned from souls.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thresh is a hard character to play?
Also, in the chatbox you can resize smilies...
Oh thank god it doesn't follow through on the actual post. :applejack:

:teemo:

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Thresh us pretty fun to play as, but I'll stick with Sona and Janna.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not to mention his W can collect souls for him, and it's got absurd range to do so with. You aren't going to get zoned from souls.
Well the cd is pretty high and hurts your trading if you can't shield or escape, so it's not super reliable, but yea you can use it that way to make being zoned out hurt you less

Niko45

Smash Master
Lost faith in ranked system. Won 7 in a row at 0 points in silver 2, promoted to silver 1, lose 2 in a row - demoted back to silver 2 at 50 points, leaving me needing another 5 wins to be promoted again. 2 untimely losses to nullify 5 wins... -_-

Why when promoted do you enter the next division at 0 points if simultaneously you can lose 50 points for being demoted?

Top Bottom