• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Riot needs to show Susan some love.

On another note, a buddy of mine and I duo'd Baron as Nasus and Renekton. It took us about a minute (level 14 and 17 respectively), but pretty much no one noticed we were getting it until we'd gotten it. Didn't help us win though since our team was ********.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Riot needs to show Susan some love.

On another note, a buddy of mine and I duo'd Baron as Nasus and Renekton. It took us about a minute (level 14 and 17 respectively), but pretty much no one noticed we were getting it until we'd gotten it. Didn't help us win though since our team was ********.
Real men solo baron as level 12 nunu

Vyke

Smash Champion
i like her dance/laugh, aheh aheh.

and i have no idea what her moves are doing, info pls.
Q is a gap-closer skillshot. Charges up like Varus Q and boosts her forward, knocking aside stuff until she collides with a champ. It will stop at the first champ hit. Range is deceptively long for something that can go over walls, but you have to charge it up for it to go that far. Does more damage the more she charges it. High cooldown at rank 1, good cooldown rank 5.

W is essentially her version of Silver Bolts, except instead of doing true damage it does % of their max hp, armor shreds, and attack speed buff for 4 seconds against a target she hits consecutively 3 times.

E is really the only thing that felt super broke. It's an on-hit that applies W armor shred, but it stores itself like teemo shrooms (up to 2 stored punches) so you can spam two in a row. It's got an absurd ad ratio on it but low base damage (ala Rengar) and does AoE damage behind the thing you hit like Grave's ult. It's broke. She's a tower wrecking machine with it, and also a crazy fast jungler. It's also the only skill she has that also scales with AP, and it's a pretty generous ratio. Something like .6-.7

R is a targeted nuke that brings her to whomever she targets, knocking them up (they are suppressed for this duration) and dealing tops blooby damage. It's about the range of 2nd level Urgot Swap or Malz R. It lands her BEHIND the person she targets.

Her passive is a shield that activates whenever she hits something with one of her abilities. Has a fairly long cooldown (10 sec or something) and scales off her max HP.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Are you guys bothered when people you queue with blame the randoms for loss? I don't rage much in general, but I get pretty upset when my friends start blaming losses on people who can't defend themselves. Streamers also do it a LOT. It's not like they don't accept their own mistakes, but they talk about what the random does wrong and the person can't explain their rationale. Maybe my friends were wrong and they missed something. I know I've been corrected by friends when I think they make a mistake and they explain themselves. If I mention any of this they all gang up on me and act like I know what the other person was thinking. (when I can't explain I get told "You always think the randoms are so much better than us") I just think people blame others way too much and if I call them out I get attacked myself, and the whole situation frustrates me.

/vent

D

Deleted member

it happens occasionally, but we're often with 4 or 5 people so we don't really play with many randoms.

voorhese

Smash Master
Before the 2 losses we had at the end of the night faith, the only losses I have had since the patch I had 17 kills in all 3 (2 of which we had lost teamfights where I caught JUST the adc with my wall and stunned him and we lost the fight because the randoms couldn't react to that. Now 2 of those losses specifically were from someone (a random) on the team refusing to communicate with us, get a free baron, not split push top when u are the adc, etc...now am I suppose to say it's my fault I wasn't persuasive enough? or that I didn't go 18/0/20 instead of 17/4/22? Do I need to magically take control of their character after god walling just the adc too? there IS only so much someone can do, calling mias for your other lanes, timing their buffs, pinging for engages can only get you so far...some times you just have people who take characters who suck at a role, and they build dumb, don't listen, and frankly just get pissed off any time you try to help them. That can be even as much as pinging for them to back when they are overextended.

If I were to take adc brand bot and build tiamat and wits end and then constantly push my lane, not move when people are obviously coming towards me, refuse to take free barons/dragons, and take clarity, and if u gave me advice tell you to stfu, would u think I influenced the game outcome more than you personally could have handled? What could u have done to stop me from doing that? Tell me I was doing something wrong? Nope I would tell you to go **** yourself and split push bot lane when the mid inhib is open, bot has all of it's towers, and they are all dead (if you managed a 4v5 teamfight)...sometimes randoms are worse than dead weight man, and it's ok to comment on it, as long as you admit your own mistakes, and own up to them when someone brings them up. Which we all do.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Stole Baron with Taric...flash over wall, w, ult.

Feels good.
I once stole baron with Taric.

Blue side, walk through behind blue buff, enemy team is doing baron. Our team collapses, and I just throw my W, get killed, but...

bsltiger (Taric) has slain Baron Nashor.

Swag.

Vi looks really cool.

:phone:

Note, her R also applies her Dented Armor or whatever it's called. The same thing her W applies after 3 hits.

So it's like damage plus target's percent max hp plus scaling. Excite.

Leacero

Smash Lord
i personally use a very elegant (at least i think so!) solution to that problem:

don't play with pubs

(unless you're willing to get those people once in a while)

EDIT: a friend of mine once stole baron with a blitz hook when we had no vision/had no idea they were doing it. it was the most improbable/funniest thing that ever happened.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Vi sounds like a melee carry lol

Bruiser though since that's what sells.

Inb4Jaycetriedtostealherfists

Vi in a nutshell:

Makeshift Malphite passive
Q: Jarven E-Q that knockbacks instead of knock ups. Has to be charged like Varus Q
W: Physical version of Vayne's silver bolts. AS steroid too
E: works like Zyra's seeds, stores up to 2 punches
R: gap closing Nautilus ult

(Just making comparisons)

Frolossus

Smash Lord
looks like riot really wants my money for all of those christmas skins ;c

but also that kat skin needs a different hair color and it would be better
[COLLAPSE=""]
[/COLLAPSE]

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
First off the only game we lost that night with a random was the last one. The last game the random had the 2nd highest KD by a mile and the 2nd highest highest creep by a mile from the jungle. He did perfectly fine. This guy did fine in the jungle when every single lane lost. But you guys go and lay into him. Not even say anything in game but after the game when there no chance you trying to help him you blame your losses. When you went in deep got blown up that game and your team didn't react it was their fault. When talon goes in deep and gets blown up he's a ******. Our 5/12 Elise said he sucked ****. I'm not saying it was Elise fault, but I can't believe you guys put any blame for that loss on Talon. There are times when people do damn awful, and that makes sense. But people don't show any discretion. If people only blamed losses on the tiamat brand who fed I'd be cool with it. But that isn't the case.

But yeah it's probably best to just play with friends or pubs, just not at the same time.

voorhese

Smash Master
I will say 2 things about that. 1 talon can't gank for **** and that's partly why every lane lost. Whenever elise ASKED for help, he said he didn't need it and he was going to keep farming instead of helping him. As for bot lane he never came once, and luckily I got a double kill off of one of their attempted ganks on us. The other thing is. Elise and I were talking about what went wrong that game, and literally ALL I said before you rage quit the call was "also talon's build". If i can't even mention that he built wrong with out you thinking that means "the only reason we lost this game is because of talon", then idk what to say about it passed that. Also the difference between me catching JUST the adc with a wall and a stun is different then talon diving into 5 people, I did it from a distance and HAD people around me, they just didn't do anything. He went in 100% alone and dove 5 people.

bassem6

Smash Lord
The blame game can get annoying. I sometimes play with friends who just complain about the random and it gets on my nerves too. I wouldn't ever rage quit though because thats like the bottom tier of league behavior, right above intentionally feeding.

voorhese

Smash Master
For the record. It is obvious he is referring to me, and I was the one telling them not to surrender and that we had a chance to win the whole time. I was in no way giving up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I enjoy playing with smashers because you guys don't rage too much. On the other hand, I rarely play with my rl buddies because they are the type to surrender at the first mistake and rage in all chat :(

:phone:

Top Bottom