• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno. I have no idea what the shifts have brought to Jax. I could see something nasty with W/Triforce Proc/Ult Proc + Hurricane if it all works.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
See

The more you know

All I knew recently was looking into the Maknoon build that had Nashors and for whatever reason the math was done and holy **** it worked great. Like Gunblade Nashors? I don't remember the exact scenarios but it seemed solid

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I think the "placing your ultimate" section is missing some content. Also, why flat HP yellows instead of scaling? Will you ever take armor yellows against a non-AP mid?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I think the "placing your ultimate" section is missing some content. Also, why flat HP yellows instead of scaling? Will you ever take armor yellows against a non-AP mid?
you take armor if you are either a melee mid like kat/diana/kass or facing something like talon or panth

Coney

Smash Master
really? like where? i could kinda go into detail but i'm not sure how to elaborate...in laning phase, it's honestly the best idea to just ult right on top of your target, but after laning phase there are so many variables that it's difficult to generalize (what champs do they have? what items? can you pick one off? how close is your team?)...difficult to fit in a guide

and scaling is probably better, i've never tried the difference, i got the flats a LONG time ago

as fro said yeah, there's really no reason for them if you're facing anon-AD mid

What's The Point

Smash Master
Flat is better than scaling because having the flat 40 extra health in the first 10 minutes is way more useful than having the scaling 40 extra health post laning. Note that I made up the numbers.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
really? like where? i could kinda go into detail but i'm not sure how to elaborate...in laning phase, it's honestly the best idea to just ult right on top of your target, but after laning phase there are so many variables that it's difficult to generalize (what champs do they have? what items? can you pick one off? how close is your team?)...difficult to fit in a guide
This is what I see:

Generally, you want to teleport right on top of your target. This means if you're ulting bottom lane and you're going for a Graves, you want to place your teleport literally right on top of them. This might seem counterintuitive at first, but consider your three general options:

TP BEHIND

Teleporting behind the opponent is risky because
It just looks incomplete.

What's The Point

Smash Master
In general flat is always better because a rune page is basically starting with a specialized Doran's. You just want early stats because it doesn't scale into late game. The only scaling runes people really use are blue MR and blue AP.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
+1 to only using AP scaling blues.

I think it also depends when a ruling loses out to a scaling rune if around 6-7 then I'll opt for scaling.

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
This is what I see:

It just looks incomplete.

holy ****

i had

SO MUCH SAVED

AND IT ALL IS GONE

WTF

updating now ;_;

EDIT - people are confirming it used to be there...i don't know what happened, ****

had all kinds of stuff there like double-tapping for the same card, zhonyas bait, etc.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He got counter-ganked after he teleported behind the enemy to finish the sentence.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Has Black Cleaver been nerfed yet? If not, stack it. There I summarized it for ya

Player-3

Smash Hero
just solo'd baron as tiger udyr at lvl 13

only had wriggles blade of the ruined king and merc treads

5 q 5 w 1 e 2 r normally wouldnt get 2 r but i used it a little on the baron (doubt it was neccesary but too lazy to test it out without it)

Coney

Smash Master
i ****ing lost it the other night when we were chasing someone into the enemy jungle and my support releases the hounds

"FOLLOW THE GHOSTS"

Frolossus

Smash Lord
soooooooo i've been doing some testing with shaco in the jungle again
he is currently capable of taking double buffs at level 1 again with machete + 4 boxes being able to solo blue buff then 1 box + smite and some help from a team mate to kill red

my current lowest AP count is at 18 flat AP or 2 quints and some mastery points

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I hate having Darius in a game, all I hear is QQ all game because one guy is an idiot and mass feeds him on my team or the enemy team.

He's such a low skill high reward champ at low levels people can't seem to play well at all again him.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
soooooooo i've been doing some testing with shaco in the jungle again
he is currently capable of taking double buffs at level 1 again with machete + 4 boxes being able to solo blue buff then 1 box + smite and some help from a team mate to kill red

my current lowest AP count is at 18 flat AP or 2 quints and some mastery points
Four jitbs will solo blue without you being there?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I hate having Darius in a game, all I hear is QQ all game because one guy is an idiot and mass feeds him on my team or the enemy team.

He's such a low skill high reward champ at low levels people can't seem to play well at all again him.
wonder if they realize anyone fed is annoying to deal with...

I don't really run into Darius qq in any of my games

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Items
Black Cleaver
Armor Penetration changed to Unique
Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15
Passive effect now reduces armor by 6.25% per stack down from 7.5%

Brutalizer
Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15.
Welp, are we gonna see a BC ever again ?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think it will still be used, just not an auto item anymore.

wonder if they realize anyone fed is annoying to deal with...

I don't really run into Darius qq in any of my games
just seems really easy for Darius in my games to go purb stomp.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you're playing mid or jungle, play someone who can roam and go shut him down. Especially if you're jungle. As long as he's not ahead to the point that he picks up a double during your gank, you can hurt his relevancy.

You can't expect random top laners to not get pulled most of the time.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I saw that bassem was on a highly ranked roster for the reddit tournament (like a top10 team of alot). Is that them?

Top Bottom