• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I agree that no warding has immense potential to backfire. It's a jungler's dream, but it just encourages laners to play passive as hell :\

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Did anyone else's patch take forever? I was just able to start downloading it, and it's been going for well over an hour...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What's your internet speed? I get shafted on Patch Days because of mine lol

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sometimes patcher crashes (someimtes with negative or hexadecimal estimated times) and leaves it hanging. Just close and reopen the patcher. You'll have to go through the "scanning all files" part again though, but the rest of the downloading would continue where it left off.

Shouldn't take more than half an hour on average unless someone else be stealing your bandwidth.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh god...65 Mbps...

*sigh* I've already restarted it once, too.

I mean, it doesn't look to be hanging...it's just really slow

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is anyone else with lower end computers having issues when Vayne ults?

Both me and Ryker drop down to like 4-8 FPS and its happened more then once even after restarting the client.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Both me and Ryker drop down to like 4-8 FPS and its happened more then once even after restarting the client.
I've heard this about Karth ults and Vayne ults. Isn't happening on my crappy laptop though.

50 minute game
30 minutes of queue dodges
42 minute game
dear god @_@

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah during Vayne and Karthus ults it's happening.. but oh well Riot will get to it eventually. For now I'll just ban them lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Severity Gaming (SG)

We'll be playing in the go4lol monthly finals next weekend.
oh for reals? guitar is a TL frequenter. who's still on the team? I feel like they've been changing a lot recently.

so like, let's just hypothetically say you had a homie who just started at Riot working in their QA department. like, in this crazy hypothetical scenario, I think it would be cool if you sent him issues like this so that he could make sure they're aware of it :).

Xaltis

Smash Hero
so like, let's just hypothetically say you had a homie who just started at Riot working in their QA department. like, in this crazy hypothetical scenario, I think it would be cool if you sent him issues like this so that he could make sure they're aware of it :).
I was playing TT. Against Vayne, bot was doing good then shes like "oh hell no" *ults* My fps got wrecked... slide show until I died lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
mogwai you should check the algorithm for my matchmaking because i get nonstop bad teams

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've had the Karthus thing happen too. It's not reserved for low end computers only lol. Lags the screen, took me down to like 20 FPS

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Jayce players, has the E nerf changed your skill order at all?

I'd been doing E > W > Q > R in auto-attack harass lanes

Q > W/E > R in long range poke/farm lanes.

What are you guys currently doing? (Paging PhantomX and other Jayce players)

:phone:

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I haven't got to play TT yet. :( Is it the same general idea as before, snowball the **** out of top lane and gain jungle control? And this time everyone surrenders at 15 instead of those people who stall. (Although if they gonna stall we just don't take inhibs)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The jungle is pretty much all in the middle cept for vilemaw.

The fountain is now seperated from the nexus by a platform similar to dominion's.

Thoughts on Elise people? I haven't played her yet but she seems like an AP bruiser and the itemization for that seems REALLY awkward.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
<_< I know what TT looks like, I was asking if it played out similarly to old TT. Mainly for the few people who played ranked 3s before the change.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
<_< I know what TT looks like, I was asking if it played out similarly to old TT. Mainly for the few people who played ranked 3s before the change.
Fair enough, but what I'm saying is the old stall tactics can't work anymore with the fountain change and with the move of the vast majority of the jungle to the middle top can't singlehandedly decide jungle control anymore.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I haven't gotten a chance to play since the patch yet, so I can't help you. I'll likely still get E first though under most circumstances for the Gate utility and high damage it does (percentage wise).

:phone:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would also tell that hypothetical friend I get the same issue when Karthus ults.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ohhhhh

I was thinking it was the enemy Sej that made my FPS drop. : < Yeah I've had this issue for the one game I played Vayne in yesterday.
What was the Sej's name? I played a game as Sej earlier with a Vayne and had the same problem, the Vayne even pointed out that every time she used her ult she lagged and we all realized it too.

And also, I was lagging another game as jungle Malph where every time Id activate W then E right away Id get some choppy frames. For some reason only happened if I activated W then E'd like, immediately, but it did happen every time which I found strange. That happened last night tho and I havent played Malph since so Im not sure if it's still happening.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Thoughts on Elise people? I haven't played her yet but she seems like an AP bruiser and the itemization for that seems REALLY awkward.
oh noooo she's out
time to ban her in ranked to keep dummies from playing her without practice.
I have no idea if she's good or not, but she looks like at the very least she's good at chasing people to finish them off.
Btw she's probably built best as a standard mage. Maybe get Rylai's or RoA for a bit of bulkiness.
Actually her ganks look ****ing insane for a jungler, maybe she'll be a beast once the S3 items are out, I think they're doing something for AP junglers.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Two slow moving, unreliable skillshots and a Atk Speed Steroid at Melee Range on a Caster? Hmn... Sounds like an AP Bruiser to me!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The jungle is pretty much all in the middle cept for vilemaw.

The fountain is now seperated from the nexus by a platform similar to dominion's.

Plenty of precedence for AP bruiser. Fizz, Akali, Diana...?

EDIT: How do her spiderlings scale? Do they scale with her AD? Might be a strong hybrid.

Top Bottom