• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

They're still working on that I think, but with all the lore rewrites they make I'm sure it'll sort itself out

Okuser

Smash Ace
Can anyone please tell me why my league client has "undefined" as the the server status for the past 2 hours even though Riot claims their server status is "Online"

even the PBE client says "undefined" for me and it's really pissing me off.

:mistyface:
click on undefined, or hover over it and type "thereisnourflevel"

I'm the best.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How about dem syndra buffs though? Anybody? No?
Haven't tried this patch yet, but I think she's probably viable now. She used to have so much untapped power, but now she can actually use it! Best part is probably "Fixed a bug where units hit by both Scatter the Weak and an affected Dark Sphere would be knocked back but not stunned" because that was annoying as hell.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah Im aware. I honestly dont think shes ban worthy anymore, but still very viable.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Is there more or less action compared to the old TT?
If you don't mind me asking. Can't play right now.

:038:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Awesome. It seemed like the only time there was action was in the beginning where everyone tried to get first blood. After that there were barely any fights with more than 3 people in them.

Vyke

Smash Champion
The placement of Altars pretty much ensures champion interaction. Having two altars is too big of a boost to not fight over them.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Actually the biggest promotion of action is the removal of wards and making it harder to turtle in base when your inhibs are down.

Anyway, not sure how viable Eve is going to be. It's tough to get enough damage early, and her laning is still bad. She's got to rely more on enemies being partially low or teammates helping out. That all being said, she'll still be a terror if fed.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
The new Twisted Treeline is a massive improvement.

When will the new skins be available?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Awesome. It seemed like the only time there was action was in the beginning where everyone tried to get first blood.
LoL

Haven't seen first blood shenanigans in a while. But yeah, as a jungler in 3s, I'm very glad they are removing wards. One of the guys on my team says lee sin is still god of jungle though.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
The jungle is basically just wolves, wraiths, and golems on each side. So if your jungler can do those easily then there's no problem.

Teemo seems a little unfair on the new TT.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
in old TT... I've never seen one do well since I knew wtf I was doing. I think new items were made to try to allow more diverse champ pool, so ... possibly?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Just tried new TT, love it so much more than the old TT.
Then again it may only be me liking Olaf so much.

Vyke

Smash Champion
The reason you could turtle so hard in the old TT wasn't just wards, it was the inhib mouth being really small and dragging creeps to the fountain laser. All fixed!

Jax is must have must ban.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Can anyone please tell me why my league client has "undefined" as the the server status for the past 2 hours even though Riot claims their server status is "Online"

even the PBE client says "undefined" for me and it's really pissing me off.

:mistyface:
Don't know if you still have this problem, but it might be because of a firewall or proxy. If you use PeerBlock, that'll make it say undefined.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Apparently hotshot is playing jungle this game and chauster is running top.

And word on the street is that dyrus revealed TSM's new address, again.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
New Twisted Treeline sucks immense amounts of ****. It's worse than old Twisted Treeline and that's saying a lot.

Worse snowballing, inconcievably horrible character balance, extremely weak jungle with extremely high reward, horrible buff design, and an insanely ******** idea of no warding to encourage turtling or picking broken characters with blinks.

Top Bottom